Reviews for Survivor's Guilt
BizzyLizzy chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
That was so good. I love Jonas fics and this one expressed Jonas's feelings so well.
Tonia Barone chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
Well, I thought that since you looked up my profile, I'd look yers up. Sad to say, I'm not into most the fandoms you write (though I know extreme basics of a few, not enough to really enjoy a fic) so it was a very pleasant surprise to find an SG fic. I'm a major fan. As in, you have to pry me away with a crowbar or death in the family to get me to miss an ep. A rather bad side effect of this is that I'm an avid Danny fan. Being such, I hate Jonus' guts. In fact, I pray at the beginning of each episode that if he doesn't die, some horrible and painful fate befalls him. I know the TECHNICAL reasons Danny left (his C wasn't going anywhere) but I don't gotta like it. At least he came back in that one Jack ep a bit ago. That was a plus. Shame he don't wear glasses anymore and cut his hair, though. But ANYWAY. Nice introspective piece. And despite how much I hate his guts, you got Jonus down good. Took me a minute to remember the ep, though. I remember by events, not titles, most times. *shrugs* I'm weird. Well, I'm off to see what else ya got that I read. Ta!
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 10/7/2002
Awww, sniff sniff, how sweet and sad. :O) Good job, though. Great job. :o)
lauriena chapter 1 . 8/28/2002
really good story... you show the emtions so well which is a real talent. I loved the eposode and I am gald to see a fic based on it
Shadowjump chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Good story. I liked the way you handled Jonas's feelings. Made for a good post script to the episode.