Reviews for Hair of the Dog
AngelicDemon678 chapter 12 . 5/2
Oh my goodness, you would not believe how long I've searched for this story! My sister to,d me about it so... She said it was brilliant and I see she didn't lie!
musicalscribe chapter 2 . 4/27
First off, I love that song! I listen to it often while out and about. I read one of your companion stories for this story a few months ago and decided to come back and actually read this one- I'm glad I did! I'm a bit starved for lengthy Nordic fanfics, and I love supernatural stories : )
StuckInTheWall99 chapter 34 . 4/9
:3 I'm crying. . .
StuckInTheWall99 chapter 13 . 4/8
Oh my god, Artie...what have you gotten your self into this time? XD
StuckInTheWall99 chapter 11 . 4/8
Ohhhhhhhhhh! I'm so hyped to see what happens to Artie! I have the smallest feeling he turned into a hybrid CX( WHICH IS AWESOME :DDD)
StuckInTheWall99 chapter 6 . 4/8
TINNNNNNOOOOOO WHHHHYYYYYYYYY ;0; NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
StuckInTheWall99 chapter 4 . 4/8
LOLOLOL. I cant totally see why Arthur it busy fighting with his pack x3 I feel really bad for him xD
StuckInTheWall99 chapter 2 . 4/8
Awww poor TinoXD That conversation was so awkwardly awesomeCX(checks to see if Prussia is around)
NorthernSunshine chapter 1 . 3/15
Hej, it's been forever since my last review, and I have no clue if you remember, but I am Swedish and I've been an admirer of thi story for some time. I only popped up to say that your story has indeed popped some qeird associations into my head. Only a few minutes ago, while wikipedia-browsing, I stumbled upon an article that made me shake my head and also resemble O.O

To say coincidences the least, but I found an article about an apparent wolf that attacked Swedis people in the early 1820's. Apparently, it killed and ate several people, mainly children. It just made me think of this story, and the details you put in about the werewolves, and I kept thinking... hmm, wonder which Nordic did it.

I appologise for this creepy review, and hope I will not make you think I am one creepy lady (I just love random bits of history from time to time). Also, if you'd like to read the article (though short in English), wikipedia: Wolf of Gysinge

I also seem to recall you wanting to make this story into non-fanfiction one day, so this is legit history you'd be able to use. Though, I do advise some research on the subject.
Grace Silvermoon chapter 33 . 1/20
nooooooooooooo! every one else who reads this is probably thinking "YES! they did it! they stopped the Vampires plan and now Vladmir is gone so he cant try it again!" but i'm thinking "NOOOOOOOOOO! you killed Vladmir! how could you?! HOW COULD YOU!?"

but seriously, you made most of my favorite characters evil, dead, or both! Vladmir: evil and dead. Scottie: dead. Russia: evil-ish. Bulgaria: evil-ish and dead. Wales: dead. Ireland: dead. D:

i forgive you though, on account of THIS STORY IS FREAKING AMAZING! THIS STORY, ALL YOU OTHER STORYS AND YOU ARE ALL MORE AWESOME THAN PRUSSIA!

P.S.: sorry for all the !
Gilbert Prussia Bielschmidt chapter 34 . 12/10/2015
This was a really good fanfiction! They're pretty hard to come by, so I'm glad I got to read this one!
NorthernSunshine chapter 5 . 8/4/2015
This is the... oh, I've lost count because I love the story a lot, but I just realised. Hunting wolves in Sweden is seen as pretty illegal, so Denmark getting shot in BorĂ¥s.. well... not a good thing by the human who did. Just an interesting fact, since wolves are native, albeit scarce, only hunters are really allowed to go after wolves.
Tsundere35160 chapter 34 . 7/24/2015
I love this story, it was amazing!
Derpmark chapter 26 . 7/22/2015
Oh my god whats with Tino and jumping out of Windows
KuroRei-chan chapter 12 . 4/12/2015
I'm such a big Hetalia fan that I named my CAT Hanatomago!