Reviews for Hair of the Dog
xXBandistOtakuXx chapter 12 . 4/12
I'm such a big Hetalia fan that I named my CAT Hanatomago!
xXBandistOtakuXx chapter 3 . 4/9
This chapter had me laughing so hard that I cried! My friends and I cosplay as the Nordics and my bestie, Lauren, is Tino, so...

Denmark- Anna
Sweden- Me (Lily)
Norway- Jamie
Finland- Lauren
Iceland- Gabbie
xXBandistOtakuXx chapter 2 . 4/9
Way to go, Sweden... Way to go...
Sweden: Wh't?
Deer: Nothing. Just go back to cuddling with Tino as I record a video with Miss Hungary...
Sweden:... 'lr'ght.
Moongirl12121 chapter 34 . 3/15
I really liked the story Peter is adorable, and sad day that Tino can't cook. I'll have to check out the other side stories.
Moongirl12121 chapter 33 . 3/15
Lol, cool spell bro, I can see why it would hurt him after reading the translation. That was a horrific death for them. Aww so cute maybe Peter will be added to the Nordic pack? That would be so adorable!
Moongirl12121 chapter 32 . 3/15
Okay, so Alfred is Arthur's mate, which cured him, and now I'll get to see how many died!
Moongirl12121 chapter 31 . 3/15
I'm so excited! That's an awesome way to torture a vampire. I want someone to die. Maybe a few people.
Moongirl12121 chapter 30 . 3/15
I just hoped that it wasn't that simple for Tino and that his hellhound possessed him again and he went nuts, that would be fucking awesome.
Moongirl12121 chapter 29 . 3/15
I just wish you had described them torturing him... T.T I wanted to enjoy Ivan being a sadistic bastard
Moongirl12121 chapter 28 . 3/15
Deon is an asshole. That sounds like an awesome run.
Moongirl12121 chapter 27 . 3/15
Vlad isn't going to like his plan being torn up.
Moongirl12121 chapter 26 . 3/15
Shit, his refusal to kill Berwald was that strong?
Moongirl12121 chapter 25 . 3/15
Oh. My. God. This is gonna be so epic!
Moongirl12121 chapter 24 . 3/15
Finally! I wonder... If Vlad is killed, would the magic dissipate? Or would it kill them, since Arthur drank his blood and thus mad a connection? If so, would it only kill Arthur, or all of them, since Arthur was the only to drink the blood?
Moongirl12121 chapter 23 . 3/15
I love how you're writing Tino, it's just so amazing and twisted and dark and lovely and I can't wait to read more!