Reviews for Skinny Love
16clumsyandshy chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Oh, for real?! I read this one because I love that Birdy song and I thought, "Hmmm. Wonder if it's like that Birdy song?" And not only is it totally like that Birdy song, it IS that Birdy song! It's so perfect it should be the stoopid video for the song! And it made a gay boy cry a little, so thanks betch. But mostly it was just a perfect thing. It's sad at the end and that is the only suck, but...sometime's shit's sad and you move on. And this playlist was super sad, too. God, what were you on hormones or something? I'm gonna read something funny right now and try not to slit my wrists open now. Hope my eyeliner is streaking Carrie-style down my sad clown face right now.
Lainey chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Usually I shy away from the more graphic Draco x Cissa fics, not that I don't enjoy them but I never feel they are done correctly. I really loved this one. (Enough to comment obviously, which I hardly ever do.) I felt Narcissa's hesitance, Draco's insistence, and the inherent ease that exists between mother and son. Beautiful. Please write more like this.
ParvusaumDracoonis chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Another masterpiece. I love the deapth you give your characters.
driftinginclouds chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Beautiful. Sad and wrong yet beautiful. The irony.

Splendid job.
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Very dark but very beautiful.
iLuvJohnny chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You know very well that I don't review much, but this I simply had to comment on. No doubt, this is one of the most beautiful things I've ever read. Simply one of your best. Definitely angsty, but also romantic; a little sad, but also heartwarming. I feel like this is exactly what happened, and you portrayed it perfectly. Another brilliant piece from you, Madame.

P.S. love the mentions and discussions of Lucius!
Faliine chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
It is so beautiful and elegant. Thank you for writing the story! :)
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Beautiful. Just beautiful. This story, in my opinion, is like a heartfelt balance to your story 'Practicing Peacock'. I know you may not have meant it like that, but believe me, it's a compliment. This piece is definitely on my list of favorites from you. Thank you for sharing your talent and your love for these tragic characters.