Reviews for Snow Angels
Brian chapter 13 . 3/19
Hey I just finished this it was really good but you should finish this like make a small chapter or two and have tsukune come back other than that it was a good fanfic thanks
troy.hughes.587 chapter 13 . 11/15/2013
good story very good but um? when do you think you can do another chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
so...he died? why do i continue with this website?!
marz chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
"i always wanted to use these" lol
Hivedragon chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
Nice first story, and your right the chapter sucked but for a first story its not bad could be a lot better but still a nice try for a first story.
oh hi chapter 5 . 3/10/2013
this is really good
kittykatofdoom chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
more!
Electrified Cherries chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Well written and very awesome. I really love it!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/1/2013
To quote your own words "this chapter sucked pretty bad". 5/10

The idea in itself wasn't that bad, but Tsukune defeating 10 snow maidens with powers he didn't learned to use was once again far too much.

The ending was somewhat sweet but it's completely overwhelmed by the sheer absurdity of the scene.

I think it's important for you to understand that sometimes it's better not to finish a story than to give it a crappy ending for the sole sake of pride.

I you want to write a new story, that's fine ! Nobody would hold it against you to finish this one later when you'll feel like it. (Maybe some would, but the respect of biased morons usually don't appeal to those worthy of receiving it)

Overall that was an average story, not good but not bad either.
I wish you good luck for your next ones and hope to see more from you !
Guest chapter 12 . 3/1/2013
Well...That's stupid, they have a very limited amount of time to give birth and their kind is almost extinct, that's why they try to have as much children as they can.

You wanted to end this story dramatically even if you had no idéa how to do so, and that's why the ending is such a fail.

You know, it's better to have most of the story planned before you actually write the story.
There was a lot of ways for this story to end dramatically, but the one you chose makes no sense.

5/10
Guest chapter 11 . 3/1/2013
Well...I have nothing against characters dying, in fact it's something I greatly enjoy but if it were to happen in this fic it would be a big let down because it would be totally out of nowhere.

I don't even think I would feel bad for them, we really didn't had enough time to really bond with them.

7/10
Guest chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
Good chapter. 7/10

Seems sad that even if both of them were willing their first time was under the influence of a magic flower.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/1/2013
Good chapter. 7/10

Your Mizore seems a bit OOC, don't forget that she's excessively shy and have issues with trusting people.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/1/2013
Good chapter. 8/10

Seems interesting. Can't wait to see Kyoko's reaction when she gets to see him again.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/1/2013
Their relationship is progressing far too quickly, Tsukune shouldn't be the one kissing Mizore at the time being, she should be the one taking the initiative.

Good story so far. 7/10