Reviews for Could Be Worse
forbearne chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
update this is an interesting story
elenika chapter 5 . 4/11/2013
Oh, well, it's been a long time since it was updated... I do hope the continuation's on its way... It's rather cute! :)
Adnarim Neko chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
No Merlin don't leave! You and Arthur are destined! Great story so far. I hope you update soon!
Bubbelchoklad chapter 5 . 1/29/2013
Oh this is just too good. Please write some more, I'm dying over here.
Lady Zarobiti chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
Just found this story and I absolutely love it! You have a perfect hold on the character's personalities and I really like the way you've adapted this to a modern setting. I'm really looking forward to an update! :)
littleking3125 chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
Oh this story is very well written and I've very much come to like these characters. I hope that you do continue writing this story; I would like this Arthur and Merlin to be happy. Thank you for the story so far; keep up the good work!
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
Awe that was sad. I want Merlin to work for Camelot! (Cries) I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
otaco chapter 5 . 1/2/2013
Please continue, this is so good! Thank you!
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Well, this is an interesting twist! I can't wait to see what happens, if Merlin will tke the job at Mercia, how immensely JEALOUS Arther will be...

I cannae wait!

Emma
anewfrequency chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
I'm in love with this story! I love the way you write and I can't wait to see how the characters develop. Thank you and keep it up! :)
HippoPi chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Aww Arthur! You write these two so well :D
Samerys707 chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Great update, I hope Merlin doesn't leave, poor Arthur will be brooding lol. can't wait for more :)
Lineia chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Great chapter ! Love to see things progress !
I love that both realize there might be something more to it, and I love that Merlin doesn't seem fazed about leaving Arthur.
Lady Blade WarAngel chapter 4 . 12/25/2012
Ooooh I like the Arthur and Merlin interactions. I'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 4 . 12/23/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far - Arthur is often portrayed at a workaholic in Modern AU's, wth Merlin as his irreverent assistant, but this feels a little fresh, and different. I'm ever, ever so curious to see how this time in London will change things! Very much looking forward to an update!

Emma