Reviews for Dreams
rayningnight chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Okay... you have officially become one of my favourite authors.

This... didn't make me cry. But it was close. It made me remember the movie that made me cry, and... gosh, that was so freaking sad...

I may come back and review under "guest" or something when I feel less speechless (typeless?) because this story is just to much for words.

Amazing. Heartwrenching. Heartwarming. Adorable.

I love it to bits.
-Rayne
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
That was sad but iloved it all the same , I like that Pikachu is having these dreams( not in that sence , the poor dear) it show that he remember , not clearly but still. I like that all is well at the end and that he is not too bothered by the dreams. Good job!
lazyass out!
Great chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Cute! Looking forward to more!

PS I advise that you update your other stories at least once a month, so that you dont lose the fans you made of a certain story!
Lara chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
So sad! But it's really nice! Your really good at chaching a moment!
Bleach-ed-Na-tsu chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I really enjoyed reading this, and it suits what you're trying to say. I love this idea of the memories not being wiped and Pikachu remembering or feeling the memories at least.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Aww, this was a nice fic despite it being born from a bout of insomnia ;p Why do you only have TWO Pokemon fics and only THREE chapters in TTFFL (N and Ash)!? You should keep writing — your Pokemon fics are fantastic! X3
Kyuubi's Death chapter 1 . 12/11/2012