Reviews for Change
FanfictionShadow chapter 2 . 10/9
I love you so much right now.

I also love the "villains", especially Loki, Pitch, Severus, Draco, Voldemort, Nico diAngelo, etc. - anyone misunderstood or called the villain. Not so many other people feel that way, which is so sad because they are all awesome in their own way (and a villain is a hero in their own mind), so I am so glad that you feel that way. So far, I enjoy your story, and I love that Pitch and Harry are now friends. I eagerly await more to read.

And thank you for your love of the fanfiction underdogs.
Winged Dire Wolf7 chapter 3 . 6/11
I like the concept of the story and can imagine movie Pitch acting like this in a similar situation (a child seeing him and not being afraid) xx
Nightmare chapter 3 . 5/7
When are there going to be more I hope its soon for this fan fiction is very enjoyable,
and I would hate for it to end so soon!
Ohlivia.smith chapter 3 . 4/16
Update please this is great please please continue soon :)
AnimeFreak71777 chapter 3 . 3/18
Master Xehanort chapter 3 . 3/3
I love it keep going my friend.
DeiStarr chapter 3 . 2/6
I really enjoy the stories of yours that I've read; I hope you do eventually finish them!
At first when I saw the fanfiction I thought these two were polar opposites but then I started reading and...OMG this is one of the BEST fanfictions I've EVER READ! I mean you wouldn't expect these to genres to work well together and then...BAM! It works! It's an amazing fanfiction and a brilliant read I only wish there were more chapters.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/20/2015
Please update soon.
Marshman101 chapter 3 . 10/29/2015
This is awesome make more please
Mukuro234 chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
XD this is so awesome
Talluna chapter 3 . 6/27/2015
So sweet, Harry and Pitch, (i think it is written like that, and not romanticly)can Jack (Frost) come in next chapter or maybe not.

rmiser1994 chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
great story so far! Cannot wait to
Kai19 chapter 3 . 4/21/2015
As it's been almost 2 and 1/2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway!
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
I love this! Are you ever going to update it?