Reviews for Change
Kai19 chapter 3 . 4/21
As it's been almost 2 and 1/2 years since the last update, I'm going to assume that this story has been discontinued. It's sad, I was really looking forward to finding out what would happen, but I know how real life can sometimes distract you until you lose interest or inspiration. Thanks for writing this, anyway!
aviendhaphiragon chapter 3 . 4/18
I love this! Are you ever going to update it?
Like chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Why isn't there a Like button? There so useful. I'm pushing my imaginary like button.
Psyka chapter 3 . 11/23/2014
Wow awesome please update soon
ILoveAnime89 chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
Interesting keep going.
grimmich chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
he is going to grow out of being so short right?
bella.beau.14 chapter 3 . 10/17/2014
more chapters please
Bashirisuku chapter 3 . 6/7/2014
I'm fine with you taking while, but a 1 1/2 years is to long, because you were origianally updating every few weeks to days.
Professor of Gallifrey chapter 3 . 5/15/2014
interesting I've never seen a story which has Pitch as the good guy, please continue
Guest chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
This is a GOOD IDEA!
GRIMMtheBITCH'1 chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
i totally agree with sympathizing with the villains. Definitely Pitch. He used to be a general on the side of good, his job was to guard the prison of the fearlings and they tricked him into believing that his daughter(now mother nature) was trapped with them and then took him over/ corrupting him. All he was doing was his job. not only that he was forgotten after the dark ages which happened somewhere in the 10-13th century and the movie takes place in modern times the 21st century. That's being walked through for hundreds of years. Poor Pitch, but now he has Harry in your time line.
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Brilliant!
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
cool story hope u write more soon
DragonSiren7 chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
*coughs* Are you dead? Please don't be dead! Seriously! Please be alive! And if you are alive... PLEASE UPDATE THIS AMAZING STORY BECAUSE ERMAHGERD I LOVE IT! And I totally grew with your opinions about Loki. Completely. But seriously - please be alive. Ciao for now, DragonSiren7
Reaumur chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Please update, this is amazing 3
(it's easier to read when the paragraphs are short like in the last part of the chapter :3)