Reviews for The Story of Two Arrancar
MurMurPerkins chapter 4 . 1/20
I would love it if you were to update when you have the time! c:
Unexperianced Soul chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
since when was ichigo gay or a girl, i dont think you enclosed this infomation
Unexperianced Soul chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Really good, want to read mo0re
clarit chapter 4 . 1/26/2014
I seriously get what inoue was saying about ichi seeming to be happier as an arrancar.
I'm enjoying this ichi a lot too. I might be getting an Arrancar!ichi fetish of sorts.
l think I love all of your ichis, the ones I've gotten around to reading for now at least. They tend to be mischevious, funny, sexy, childish, lethal smartasses. They're a joy to read.
And orihime wasn't annoying at all. People tend to write her like really annoying all the time.
Oh, and your fic was also really funny, I couldn't help smirking all the way through, it was very entertaining and I'm hoping you'll eventually get back to updating at some point. :)
flaimingdarkfox chapter 4 . 11/8/2013
awesome i cant wait for more
SalinaSwathe chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I don't know why, but after reading A Panther' s Home, where Grimmjow could cook really well, I find it funny that he can't even add spices in this one!

Also, when you said that Nnoitorra had been eaten, I was like "Yessss!" Haha, I like Nnoitorra as a character but I hate him as an Espada, ya know?
Cedes1002 chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
love
Voluptuous chapter 4 . 6/4/2013
I absolutely adore Ichigo's character in this- he's absolutely adorable and sexy. Please update again soon :P
I'd like to see Ichigo blow off gin at least once, and his kiss with Urahara was so hot- Fraternising with the enemy; i like that. ;)
This story's the perfect Arrancar Ichigo fic that i've been dreaming about, i like it more than the really popular ones, so please continue! I'll be looking forward to the next update.
DDAA chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
I'm looking forward to more! :D
Michele Azure chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
Glorious! Ichi is such a slut, fantastic.
MerryKitten chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Oh, this is one fun ride! Ha, I'm loving this story! Also, that near-death-by-sushi made me giggle! Poor Gin xD
Yulisa chapter 4 . 2/1/2013
This is great! I can't wait for a new chapter xD
Sarilka chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
That was damn sexy.
iimurr chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Im loving this story (:
In this chapter when Orihime kissed Ichigo, all I was thinking was 'die.'
When she did I was like, 'Haha yes!'
Then I thought, 'no wait don't die! You might be important in later chapters!'
And then she came back and I couldn't help but feel she was supposed to stay dead.
Im horrible!
But anyways, thank you for a great story! Im defiantly keeping up with this (:
grimmy schiffer chapter 4 . 1/21/2013
Hello you nice chapter, the fraction of Ichigo gets along with Inoue, what Menoly Loly and as in the anime I love the detail of the defender, Grimm dominated by Ichigo Cero Espada fascinated me, Ichigo has much appetite not only food , I felt Grimmjow use in this chapter to satisfy their sexual needs and then left, hopefully profundises their relationship to more love between them, your fic this great continuous, bye.