Reviews for Spoken
captianOfships chapter 10 . 3/24
Whelp just read the whole story without realizing it's not complete... My own fault really but I hate not knowing things. Hopefully I can get some closure even though it's been so long since it's been updated haha thank you for the great (albeit unfinished) read
TheShadowsNeverLied chapter 10 . 3/22
Whoa okay. So I've had this thought for ages, and only just gotten to writing it down. Just a question. Can Harry still speak Parseltongue? Like could he if he tried? I only ask, because the way you rite him, it seems like his vocal issues have to to with his vocal chords, and Parseltongue seems to be a language comprised entirely of the shape of the mouth, the hissing of air, and the way the tongue is used.
I dunno; I guess Harry wouldn't have tried to speak to a snake, considering he can't speak to a person, but -theoretically-, would he be a parselmouth?
Just... out of curiosity.
E-Loveless chapter 10 . 1/25
This story is very interesting and really well-written! :D Thank you for sharing!
Alex chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Please write more, PLEASE!
Alex chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
OMG! write more please!
CelestiaNight chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
You CANNOT leave this hanging. I NEED to know what happens. PLEASE.
the moon at twilight chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
loving this story and lookin ng forward to more! more meetings between Harry and Draco, please, though I'm certain you have your own plans. Ginny is good, as are Ron and Hermione. I just want them all to hug more, particularly Harry and Draco :-) looking forward to the next post!

k
Silvermane1 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
cool
TazzieLuv13 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre
Boubafett chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Hii! Omg this is so good! Please more fluffy Draco, he's so adorable!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
I'm really enjoying reading this, keep up the great work! Moar please!
Lumosity13 chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
I must be honest because I positively screamed when I saw this update. (My poor cat is staring at me accusingly from the corner now.) The way you've infused this story with art, which I rarely ever understand much less find interest in, has now latched onto my Drarry heart and it won't let go.
Plus you put the amazing Blaise and Pansy as the kick-as* best friends and that's the only way one can really have them.
You've developed Ginny into a strong, and sweet, character. It's seriously refreshing. And with Ron as the understanding one instead of Hermione towards the whole Harry-Draco thing? Doubly refreshing, shocking, and unique.
The chapter fit quite nicely, in my opinion. Fluffy kitten Draco (aka drunk Draco) is the best. Absolute, can't-get-enough-of-it best.
And congrats on going to college (or about to start)! I'm in the same boat, so best wishes!
SatelliteEyes chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
That ending! Drunk Draco is so cute and conflicted. I really want you to make Draco switch sides, father-be-damned. Also! I loved that you made Pansy change sides (you should make Blaise switch too, I love Blaise :3 ), it gave her character a bit more depth and it makes me want to hug her for trying to bring Draco with her. But, then Draco went and got smashed and had a heart-to-heart with Harry - which is always nice :) Oh! You should make Draco stay in the morning when Harry and him wake up, and maybe rethink his entire life while staring into Harry's adorable sleeping face? And decide to change sides after all? And help the Order by telling them what was going on? ... Maybe? Or, not. Whatever. I just want more. More! :D
SatelliteEyes chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
*lip quiver* feeeeeeeeeelsssssssssssss ... there are so many feels.
SatelliteEyes chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
Now where did those tears come from? Curious.