Reviews for Spoken
eya chapter 10 . 11/7/2014
I absolutely love this story! It's well written, and honestly amazing! Looking forward to reading the next chapter :)
Blueskullz chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
*breathes*
Mm, angst and cuteness in one package. My favourite.
And... So... Does Harry see Ginny with familial love? Potential girlfriend? Cause its teeter-tottering all over the place! Huggable Harry.
I really do hope Draco remembers his conversation with Harry when he wakes up. I wanna know how he'll react *evil grin*
alypaint chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
PLEASE CONTINUE!
captianOfships chapter 10 . 3/24/2014
Whelp just read the whole story without realizing it's not complete... My own fault really but I hate not knowing things. Hopefully I can get some closure even though it's been so long since it's been updated haha thank you for the great (albeit unfinished) read
TheShadowsNeverLied chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
Whoa okay. So I've had this thought for ages, and only just gotten to writing it down. Just a question. Can Harry still speak Parseltongue? Like could he if he tried? I only ask, because the way you rite him, it seems like his vocal issues have to to with his vocal chords, and Parseltongue seems to be a language comprised entirely of the shape of the mouth, the hissing of air, and the way the tongue is used.
I dunno; I guess Harry wouldn't have tried to speak to a snake, considering he can't speak to a person, but -theoretically-, would he be a parselmouth?
Just... out of curiosity.
E-Loveless chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
This story is very interesting and really well-written! :D Thank you for sharing!
Alex chapter 10 . 12/16/2013
Please write more, PLEASE!
Alex chapter 10 . 12/4/2013
OMG! write more please!
CelestiaNight chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
You CANNOT leave this hanging. I NEED to know what happens. PLEASE.
astitchintime chapter 10 . 8/18/2013
loving this story and lookin ng forward to more! more meetings between Harry and Draco, please, though I'm certain you have your own plans. Ginny is good, as are Ron and Hermione. I just want them all to hug more, particularly Harry and Draco :-) looking forward to the next post!

k
Silvermane1 chapter 10 . 7/22/2013
cool
TazzieLuv13 chapter 10 . 7/18/2013
moooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre
Boubafett chapter 10 . 7/13/2013
Hii! Omg this is so good! Please more fluffy Draco, he's so adorable!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
I'm really enjoying reading this, keep up the great work! Moar please!
Lumosity13 chapter 10 . 7/11/2013
I must be honest because I positively screamed when I saw this update. (My poor cat is staring at me accusingly from the corner now.) The way you've infused this story with art, which I rarely ever understand much less find interest in, has now latched onto my Drarry heart and it won't let go.
Plus you put the amazing Blaise and Pansy as the kick-as* best friends and that's the only way one can really have them.
You've developed Ginny into a strong, and sweet, character. It's seriously refreshing. And with Ron as the understanding one instead of Hermione towards the whole Harry-Draco thing? Doubly refreshing, shocking, and unique.
The chapter fit quite nicely, in my opinion. Fluffy kitten Draco (aka drunk Draco) is the best. Absolute, can't-get-enough-of-it best.
And congrats on going to college (or about to start)! I'm in the same boat, so best wishes!