Reviews for In Life, I Am Lost
Mikhyel chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
Even though it didn't turn out like this, I could still see them having this kind of conversation. I like to think that Barney and Patrice are still friends after the play, he kind of desperately does need a friend outside the group. And I can definitely see Patrice being a Barney/Robin shipper.
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Okay, even though the whole "dating" thing with Patrice ended up just being a charade, this is still extremely adorable. I really like the idea of Barney and Patrice being friends, and I like to think that they still get together to play crazy eights occasionally! ;D I'm pretty sure that if Barney really HAD been dating Patrice, this is how it would've gone.
Eliza chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh My Gosh. It's just seems like such a cheesy over used plot. But, it's so genius and unexpected at the same time. It's just so well written. Just... Wow.
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Very sweet. I'll admit, I have a difficult time imagining Barney seriously trying to make a move on Patrice, but I do love the idea of them becoming friends and scheming together to make B/R happen.

My favorite section:

'And then there's her. Patrice. She offers him broken cookies. He thinks of his broken heart. She's overeager, but she's sweet, and easy to talk to. He knows they're the same in many ways, and one in particular stands out. Neither of them will ever be enough for can both love and adore her til they're blue in the face. It doesn't matter.'
[I never even thought of making this connection, but now that you've done it, it seems so obvious.]
Myself chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
"I'll allow it."
Thanks for writing this.
Legenmarriedforever chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Lovely, I really do like this sudden friendship I think Patrice is the right person to help him find HIMSELF and to help him get Robin back. Nice story!