Reviews for Demanding, Are We?
10/10 would read over and over again
Release Me chapter 1 . 5/27
I really liked this, I wasn't sure at first but I enjoyed this little one shoot very much also both of their attitudes remind me of how sasuke and naruto, my OTP is sometimes I can so see them doing something like this for sure. Anyways this was really cute one shoot and I really liked how Kuroko took initiative some I like that it was nice to see him do stuff with him being to OOC also poor kagami he trying so hard not break stuff anyways cute story adds to favorites :3
Amazingly hot! OMG! Liked it very much
MissLawlipop chapter 1 . 4/17
First of all, this was sexy as hell. The only thing is, they were really out of character. Write more stories with them in character and I'll favorite them all! :D by the way, I love Aomine x Kiss too! 3
GalaxyFANG chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
WRITE ANOTHER ONE PLEEEEEEAAASE SENPAI!
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Hahaha! That's what you get when working with cute Kuroko XD
Doge chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Wow
Much kagakuro.
Very sexyy.
Amaze.

No but really, this is one of the best oneshots I have ever read. Kuroko seems like one of those people who seem innocent and cute but are actually sex monsters who know exactly what to do and how. Also, your style of writing is something I am jealous for. The story flows very smoothly and the chracters don't seem to be too ooc.
IssaVaugn chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Loved it! Don't rewrite it, add on! :)
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Woah...WOAH. KUROKO IS...DAMN. *fans self*. I loved the aokise part :p pff they're adorable
213 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
it wasn't crap of a one shot :D
actually i think it was pretty cute
besides that i like your writing style so keep writing!
Onegai! )
Matt chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Oh jeez xD NOT what I was expecting :p
morgsoma chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This is one of the best kagakuro one shots i have ever read! IT'S AWESOME AND SOOOO SEXY! I like this demanding kuroko!
puruku chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
"I'm going to need your number, big guy." Priceless :)
Nana3212 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Sequel? :DD come on you know you want to xD heehee.. I luffles it C:
notmy-missedsteak chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
I find a demanding Kuroko very nice xD more more more... of Aokise I love them a lot haha