Reviews for like brothers,worlds apart
Thespurgin chapter 8 . 3/10
hnnnn... amateur, but relatively high-quality amateur work, or maybe it's the novelty of being one of the only multi-chapter Guardians Crossovers with HP that isn't charged with homosexuality?
Whatever the reason, thanks and I'll be watching.
Bashirisuku chapter 8 . 3/4
Okay I know that was DEFINITELY a fearling
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
interesting story
sdoyle1989 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
well i hope you keep this up cause its great!
foxglove chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Please write next chapter, Can't wait to see you write about Uncle Pitch in your story... But right now I have some what of 'matters' to deal with... :) *Walks off a little.*
Me: *Grabs metal-base ball bat and wacks Pitch in da back of the head.* "UNCLE PITCH!"

Pitch: "OW! What the hell was that for?!"

Me: "REALY! How could you send your nightmares to attack Harry!? Sure he's a bit dumb... But you can't attack someone just because they're friends with that Frost child!"

Pitch: "I really don't know what your talking about and I most certainly don't know this 'Harry' you keep yelling about. Is he your boyfriend?"

Me: "Are you REALLY going to try that one with me uncle... If so, then think again..." *Swings the metal-bat at Pitch's head again.*

Pitch: "YIKES!"
Time-LadyMararder chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT NOOOOOOOO! SANDMAN WHERE ARE YOU?!
Time-LadyMararder chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
Time-LadyMararder chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
Awww.
AliceCullen3 chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
LOVE IT!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
This is really cool! I look forward to more!
Sevvus chapter 8 . 7/4/2013
sirmam...why ..no HOW COULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE! i want to see what happens so bad.
shloka chapter 8 . 6/28/2013
all of you who can read this, i'm still thinking of making ron evil or good, so if you read chapter 8 and think he's evil, HE MIGHT NOT BE EVIL, SO BE HAPPY.

thanks a bunch for all those favs, follows, and reviews! :D

KAY BYE :)
SarahMDillon chapter 8 . 6/26/2013
Don't put sounds in quotation marks it reads weirdly. And you don't need to write each sound something makes. Also a few pointers about horses neighs are reserved for chalenges and for comunicating over large distances (it's the the horse way of yelling at the top of your lungs). Nickers, whinies, storts, and huffing are horses ways to comunicate other wise. The Nightmare behaves like a horse. It would have neighed to anounce its presence and intent, then mabey again when it found what it was looking for. After entering the cabin it would have aproched someone smelled then and then snorted to get their scent out of their nose. Also capitalize your proper nouns every single time. Jack is not jack. Harry is not harry. Aunt Petunia is not aunt petunia. So on and so forth.