Reviews for like brothers,worlds apart
Aviendhaphiragon chapter 8 . 4/18
Have you abandoned this? I'd say several years definitely counts as "not regular." Update!
Samantha chapter 8 . 4/6
More please I loved it.
But you can't stop there there needs to be more
Flutterby chapter 8 . 1/23
Noooooo please make Ron good!
Pleaseee update soon.
Erufuno chapter 8 . 1/5
It's only the start, there had to be a cliffhanger orz
Can't wait for your next update!
MusicMagic chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
I really like this story so far. I hope you can continue writing it in the near future. ) I wonder what Hermione and Ron's reactions will be now, and whether or not they can see him after the train event.
Pikachudragon chapter 8 . 6/10/2014
Please update I need to know what happens!
Thespurgin chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
hnnnn... amateur, but relatively high-quality amateur work, or maybe it's the novelty of being one of the only multi-chapter Guardians Crossovers with HP that isn't charged with homosexuality?
Whatever the reason, thanks and I'll be watching.
Bashirisuku chapter 8 . 3/4/2014
Okay I know that was DEFINITELY a fearling
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
interesting story
sdoyle1989 chapter 8 . 10/15/2013
well i hope you keep this up cause its great!
foxglove chapter 8 . 9/1/2013
Please write next chapter, Can't wait to see you write about Uncle Pitch in your story... But right now I have some what of 'matters' to deal with... :) *Walks off a little.*
Me: *Grabs metal-base ball bat and wacks Pitch in da back of the head.* "UNCLE PITCH!"

Pitch: "OW! What the hell was that for?!"

Me: "REALY! How could you send your nightmares to attack Harry!? Sure he's a bit dumb... But you can't attack someone just because they're friends with that Frost child!"

Pitch: "I really don't know what your talking about and I most certainly don't know this 'Harry' you keep yelling about. Is he your boyfriend?"

Me: "Are you REALLY going to try that one with me uncle... If so, then think again..." *Swings the metal-bat at Pitch's head again.*

Pitch: "YIKES!"
MunVPurplePotato chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT NOOOOOOOO! SANDMAN WHERE ARE YOU?!