Reviews for Bigger Picture
Swagness maximum faness chapter 7 . 1/24
Nice
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2016
Astounded with this wonderful piece! The Loki you wrote is absolutely fascinating. Multifaceted, treading the grey areas, having plots within plots, manipulating people to his purposes... He was real, with complex motivations, and just... It was breathtaking. I didn't know it till now, but this Loki was one I have been craving to read about. Thank you for sharing this!
Literature Fool chapter 5 . 1/15/2016
Bloody hell.
Literature Fool chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
I love Nick's characterization done in the chapter. Great chapter.
Nikki Pond chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
I wish there are fanfics that Loki join Shield/Avengers before "The Avengers" film happened.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 4 . 2/23/2015
"Cutest motherfuckers out there."
(I think my mother is seriously considering calling some mental health doctors. She just walked downstairs in a rushed and rather suspicious manner.)
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
I laughed so hard my mother came in and was like "What the fuck?!"
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Wow. I'm actually feeling giddy.
Really good so far.
(I've always loved Loki- and really, Thor never actually helps the situation- in fact, I've also always hated Thor. Arrogant bastard.)
Hekka chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
I think Fury is not the only one wondering about the meaning of brotherhood in Asgard. At the end, he himself put in Avengers his two best agents and they are the best for a reason.
Hekka chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Wow Loki. Just WOW.
Hekka chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Blood on Loki's hands... Gee! Director Fury just doesn't know about Thor's centuries of exploits. And judging by the Avengers, his lust for battle still not gone anywhere. Because let's be honest, no one can change abruptly in three days. And the only reason why Thor got Mёlnir back is that his friends' actions forced the events that subsequently led to the oh-so-touching scene apology by Thor (to think that before this I liked Thor, but after just yuck!)... Are you serious dude? Are you even hear yourself? If I were in such a mental disorder as Loki, I would kill you after this (because I'm usually too low-key person, and it's never nice when my patience comes to an end - thank God this is rare).
PeaceHeather chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
This was not what I was expecting and it was amazing. Well done!
Redmage2 chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
This story is absolutely amazing.
HowDracoGotHisGrooveBack chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
Astounding. Heart breaking and just perfect.

Oh, Loki... *sniffles*
lilo202 chapter 7 . 2/12/2014
This is a beautiful endimg to the story. Loki truly feels like Loki of the legend and it shows just how much he can everyone, including us. I liked the fact that everything that Loki did (well, most of it) was to make Thor a better king, in the service of Odin no less.

I would love reading a sequel, perhaps we would see some of Loki's children?