Reviews for The Strangest Sense of Déjà -Vu
LelouchYagami chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
This fanfic is short sweet but tells an amazing ending. It is interesting to see if they Light be sent back in time to start again and fix his life for the better. This is also him fixing his relationship with L. A second chance to live. I consider this the official ending of Death Note. It does a great job giving a fate that would satisfy those who feel sorry for Light.
Crazy reviewer chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
...Goodness! So very very beautiful...! Again! You are amazing... Your fics makes me go melancholy...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
:) that made MW happier
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Ah...I wonder if Ryuzaki would ever remember his other life.
But Light is being so forward, heh-"Hey I don't know you let's play chess and tennis and talk about confidential cases and be best friends..."
And making the sly comments about other lives.
Heh heh heh.
J. Liet chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
:) Awesome!
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
plz add a new chapter...i liked ur writing style...
LiesxDissapointments14 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Sequel sequel sequel! ! This is so cute and i wish this DID happen in DN :/
FreakShowCentral chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
It was a very interesting concept to have Light at death's door and then waking up to realize that he was getting a second chance. I'm glad you had him immediately get rid of the Death Note and then meet L at the café to talk to him. Short, sweet, and very entertaining. I really have no criticisms for this, so keep on writing and keep up the great work!
EveningBlack chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
OMG why did I not read this MEH
*whispers* I love you.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Light continued, reveling in the look of utter shock in his new acquaintance's face. "You're rather odd," he said, nibbling at a thumbnail. "Approaching me, a complete stranger, as if I were a close friend… Very, very strange." He laughed, reveling in the ability to do so without it being analysed for once in his life. "Pot calling the kettle black," he pointed out.
Amused.
Good day, good night, and good luck, L, Light, Raito, Rue, Watari.
CNGB chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I loved this one-shot so much. There's no words to really explain WHY I love it as much as I do, but I do, so thank you for sharing it with us!
Prince of Oriel chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Wow.
I can't stand yaoi but this story brought tears to my eyes.
my mind is blank chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Very sweet I enjoyed this one.
Remmy18 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Good story, very very good.
Deidara4ever chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh my God, this is good! Is there going to be another chapter or is this a one-shot?