Reviews for To Touch Tomorrow
Eriza-chan chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
wow...and this is probably quite close to how it would have turned out
Valen Axford Carstairs chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Oh God, how I cried with this!
It was wonderful, sad, but wonderful! n.n
Coldee chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Well... I have nothing to say, Ive just lost words. If Carlisle is gone... whole coven cannot recover, Esmes sorrow is too deep. There is no purpose in her life anymore.
This was a flawless piece!
xAnisoka21 chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
Dear God…. Holy Jesus. For all that is holy... You literally made me sob! And I mean ugly sob, it had to turn off my phone and calm myself in order for me to finish without breaking down. Literally. Thank you so much for writing this amazing piece of work! Hopefully you'll make more soon! I think I read another story of yours of C/E and that made me sob ugly. Again, hope to look more of these in the future! (If you're up to it). :) now, I will cry in my sleep.
ArthurianDame chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Oh my god this was heartbreaking, I literally felt like crying the entire time.
PrettyLilYoungThing chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Prettyyy please do more "what ifs" like this story? I love them so much and you write it so belieaveble,,,
The Lost Sufferer chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
This was possibly THE saddest one shot I ever read. Ever.
StrangerisHere chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Wow. Ok, let me just take a second to breathe here because apparently I've forgotten how to do it as I was reading this.
I can see you've heard before how amazing your writing is, so I don't see the point in belaboring that point. However I feel a need to reiterate that it is clearly not your use of descriptions and details and all that fluffy fancy deco stuff that makes your writing so fantastic. It is the feeling and *emotion* behind each line, and the reader can tell that you put so much thought into crafting each sentence to serve a specific emotion.
As a fan I've thought about Carlisle's death before after watching the final film, I think we all have. But I've never seen it portrayed like this. It's almost like this is exactly what my imagination *wanted* to see, but was unable to form in my mind. Let along write it all out so eloquently with all the build up and the grieving and everything.
I felt born again this night to read some Carlisle-fanfic and am so glad I started with this piece. I doubt any other will top it (unless it comes from the same author), so I find myself interested in meandering through some other fics you've published.
Once again, amazing job.
TMIdiamond789 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I cried- literally cried- when I read this. It's heartbreakingly beautiful and also the saddest story ever- billion times sadder than Waning Moon, which also made me cry.
Hysterically.
All or most of your Carlisle& Esme stories connect to Stained Glass Soul/ Behind Stained Glass in some way, don't they?
My review in Behind Stained Glass applies to this, but this is terribly tear- jerking. Like you said.
The only things that would have made me stop crying would likely be
1) Carlisle somehow returning and Jasper as well and also Alice like Esme's earlier theory about a Volturi member as a dark illusionist
2) Esme somehow dying of grief and being reunited in heaven with her Carlisle
And the last one, well, I think that you could actually write her meeting him in heaven simply because of the immensely perfect quality of your writing.
All of your stories inspire me- the emotion, love, speech, details, and suspense.
It's so sad that Esme returned to her beloved Lake Cordial after Carlisle's death. That part about her not being able to go upstairs because of the blue room where Carlisle first made love to her… that is like a heart shattering sentence.
Paragraph. Same idea.
no valid name chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Tears... I'm crying... Ugh:'( On a happier note, you are a wonderful writer!
cardcaptorliawa chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Oh my God! That was amazing! All your stories are really good and I just spent the past three hours looking through all the stories just to see the pictures you chose to put with them which are all beautiful and go perfectly with the moods of each.
LiannaMalfoy chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I to could not believe this scene when I first saw it. I now watch the dvd over and over again at home and still always find myself closer to tears at the part when Aro attacks Carlisle. You made me sympathize and cry right alongside Esme this whole time while reading. What an exceptional journey you've taken me on in this little vignette. Absolutely loved it, and my tissue box now needs a big refill.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
It is hard to make me cry to a story and you have succeeded. Very nice and well written story and keep writing! :)
Hyperactive-Pixie-Cullen chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
So sad:'( Very well written; it made me cry;(
Thayarsamarie chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I cried while reading it. The end made me start bawling.