Reviews for Changes
finalfantasyjoey chapter 6 . 8/18
Well that was a interesting chapter new girls and new crushes I hope Ben can survive the constant girls that are after him as his girlfriend or Target practice. By the way I was trying to find the deviant pictures for this story but no luck can you help me please.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 5 . 8/17
I can't believe Gwen is so bold to go into Ben's bed and kiss him she must have missed him a will max say if he sees them like this.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 4 . 8/14
Well well the paradise tower has both of Gwen and Ben shocked of its beauty and Majesty I wonder if grandpa max already knows about their growing relationship and the maid is beginning in the chapter of Ben accidentally shall Gwen in the bathroom and she was mad at him for that when she was seducing him yesterday.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 3 . 8/12
Erika really Hase a hard time with her Dad controlling her life he has no right to control he life like she dates who she loves is her choice only and those girl friends of hers irine chessler hailey sinclair are great friends to have her back like that I like the long detail chapter.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 2 . 8/10
Wow Gwen is very bold too seduce Ben like that I wonder what did Kevin to Gwen is he the causes for Gwen acting this does she mean what she says that Gwen loves Ben. a very interesting story.
finalfantasyjoey chapter 1 . 8/10
Wow interesting story two girls interested in Ben and Gwen kissed him what will grandpa max say and there parents say when they find out.
Critic-Nightmare chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
In this whole fanfiction Web. I would say this is the best story yet. Just waiting for you to keep on going.
Just don't give up...
waiting for your other chapters to come
by the way I like your OC better than gwen...
make gwen fall for someone else...
only if you want to but I'd be honored .
Nefar1on chapter 6 . 1/16/2014
please update, i'm dieing for more chapters (at least another 10 chapters)
doubledamn chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
This very confusing. Is Ben unknowingly building a Harem or is something else happening? I don't know! (sobs)
doubledamn chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
So is this a flashback? i really want to know what's going on with Gwen, is it her species automatically chooses a mate or soemthing?
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
okay I can definitely see the anime influence here, it's almost like Luffy and Hancock to be honest.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I am very confused right now.
bookaholic2000 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Even though this fanfic is not what I prefer to read, I would like to say this: your writing has improved considerably. Good job!
Baku babe chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Forgot about something - how can there be a 6-star hotel?!

So..basically Ben has a harem, neh?

"Aha, so Master enjoy the thrills of taboo! Kyaa, forbidden love sounds so exciting!" - it is, it is XD

"watashi wa anata ga daisuki desu, Goshujin-sama!" - you know you've watched too much anime when you actually understand what she just said without ever having been to Japan XD
I like Inaba, she's effin funny :))
Baku babe chapter 5 . 8/24/2013