Reviews for Divisions of Time
Nalahime chapter 23 . 4/14
I really loved this story, but as so many before me stated would a sequel be wonderful where Caius and Lightning could get a happy end. I think they would definitely deserve it and with the crystal stasis would it be perfectly possible. Anyway I cried and laughed a lot! :D Thanks for writing this. Favo!
nya mayaha nya chapter 23 . 12/30/2013
I love this story, though the ending made me cry. l was wondering if you would write a sequel for this maybe a one shot were caius wakes from the crystal sleep near new bodum?
Dhampire12 chapter 23 . 10/14/2013
It was good, sad to see it over
MBR chapter 23 . 8/1/2013
Way, way too predictable. 100k words was utterly unnecessary...this entire story could have been condensed into a shorter story. Don't get me wrong; the story was overall fair. However, its entire course was easily predicted and quite anticlimactic. I understand that you attempt to utilize foreshadowing, but foreshadowing is subtle and does not make obvious further elements in the story. Rather, you gave blatant indications as to the unsurprising ending this story possesses.

Understand that this is constructive criticism, not a reprimand. This story had potential, but it ultimately did not go anywhere, nor have something unexpected. The anticlimax and the ending, I believe, was what left me and other readers with a sense that surely there must be something more, a sequel or what have you. Seeing that there is none, it leaves a want of better closure and less predictability and a sense of disappointment that one should invest their time reading a redundantly long story.
fireworkmage chapter 23 . 7/5/2013
Gah sad sad ending. Enjoyed the story very much and kinda wished for something more between the two.
Nogare chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
I feel as though there should be a sequel. I'm not quite sure how that would work out, perhaps after Caius awakens from crystal stasis, he tries to find a way back to Lightning, despite Anhui saying Lightning is far gone. Lightning would be living happily in 500 AF though she still misses Caius terribly. Maybe even have some troublesome Fal'Cie send Caius to the future with Lightning but for an unnamed price. I'm sorry, but I just really want a sequel hehe :)
marina chapter 23 . 7/4/2013
the idea was original and well developped, people were in character but you still let them evolve and grow and it was well-written - fantastic story, really! Thank you
Guest chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
Beautiful in every aspect. I wish I could erase my memory so I could read this again! Well done.
Goddess Light chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
Wow. Great Story.

I did think though, that Caius would have crystallised for 700 years, and woken again not long after Lightning returned to her timeline.

Well done, I look forward to more stories!
White Ink Penpal chapter 23 . 6/30/2013
Such a beautiful story. You have been foreshadowing from the beginning what was going to happen and yet it still tore my heartstrings.

It was bittersweet but it was the ending it deserved. That Paradox Caius still loves her after so many lifetimes is also precious. In my mind they both find happiness in their own way and that's what matters.
Thank you for such a wonderful story.

Grammatically it was a beauty and personification was magnificent. The OCs you had were likeable but didn't steal the show, especially the twins. The foreshadowing, I think was the best part; you knew what you wanted to do from the beginning and knew your craft.

I hope you revisit this section and right another CaiusxLightning someday, even if the ending is tragic or happy.

Congratulations!
GAMF
The Super Twins chapter 23 . 6/29/2013
Awwwww this was an amazing last chapter! It was so sad, and happy and just everything at the same time! I loved this ending, and this fanfiction! Thank you for writing it!
TheonLee chapter 23 . 6/29/2013
Awwwhhh, it's over now. It's always both happy and sad to have a sweet story like this end. Thank you for creating a world I could escape to every once in a while haha. Thanks for sharing! :D
GoddessLight chapter 22 . 6/21/2013
Fantastic! This is a story that I wish wouldn't end.
The Super Twins chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
This was an excellent t chapter! It was so well written! Can't wait for the next one!
Only C chapter 21 . 6/13/2013