Reviews for The Resistance
wintercherry1912 chapter 22 . 2/22/2013
Nice Arena.. never thought of it... :) And please please please tell us what are the mutts... !
PaigeBlackwood chapter 23 . 2/19/2013
Well, I hope you will be able to write in a non-rebel PoV later. )

Now the arena: I love it! D I love Greek Mythology so that might explain it a bit... Anyway, I love the fact you added in the Lamias, Minotaur and Stymphalian Birds. Thumbs up. Most people only remember the heroes and important villains and not the less known creatures.

Ohhh, cliffhanger... I have a feeling that it isn't Mali, but I'll see in the next chapter. )

I can't wait for the next one, please don't make us wait too long!
PaigeBlackwood chapter 22 . 2/17/2013
First of all: The character. I really like the characters, they aren't what they seem to be and always show something new about them. Mali isn't the typical girly girl and does have problems, yet she has a more girlish side when with Beck. I really love them as a couple. The part of Beck being the descendant of Katniss and Peeta was also a big surprise. Lizzy and Alec are still growing towards being a couple, but it's fun to read about them. The part where Caleb was talking to his conscience was really good, a big smile was plastered on my face when I read it.

Second: The plot and point of views. The plot is good, in the beginning it was a bit vague, but later everything cleared. The chapter where the President of Panem was talking was a bit confusing, only at the end did I know who was saying it. I know Mali is the main character of the story, but I would like to read a bit from Aster or Lumina, it would be interesting to see what they think of the other tributes.

All in all, I really enjoyed reading it and can't wait to read the next chapter! ) By the way, thanks for reviewing my story.
wintercherry1912 chapter 21 . 2/14/2013
cool chapter... ! nice pairing of brenna an finn.. :D i was thinking about it since the starting...
wintercherry1912 chapter 20 . 2/13/2013
great chapter...! nice and innovative dresses.. :D
wintercherry1912 chapter 18 . 2/9/2013
GREAT chapter..! please keep on updating... the track is awesome...!

and once again i would like to say that I love caleb and mali together..! but mali loves beck so much.. so you're just going to need to kill him or turn him into a cheat and backstabber (which i totally don't want)..But I would also like to see a jealous caleb soooo you can't kill beck before he falls for mali...

OH GOD! enough of my blabbering i'm talking like this is my story and i own it... just don't listen to me and continue with what you have planned beacause I know that wherever you take this story it will remain marvelous because you are a great writer.. :D
wintercherry1912 chapter 17 . 2/9/2013
please please please get Caleb and Mali together...! I love them as a pair...!
wintercherry1912 chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
REALLY nice chapter...! though i would like her to have katniss' height... about 5 7" or so.. But if you want her this way, there's no problem at all.. :)
wintercherry1912 chapter 8 . 2/9/2013
I totally agree with your friend... I also think that Caleb and Mali would make a great pair.. and Beck will just be like Gale or Peeta...
wintercherry1912 chapter 9 . 2/9/2013
I really really really like this story... :D you're a great writer.. I don't know how your story hasn't got many reviews... IT"S AWESOME...! please keep updating... :) this story is one of my favorites.. :D
RecusantMaverick chapter 15 . 1/25/2013
How has this not got more reviews? It's great! Well done, this was a very interesting story. I hope you continue.
Yours Truly, Angry Mob
I-piTy-Da-FoOl chapter 10 . 1/4/2013
Goodness! They will know she's a reble ! heheheh I LOVE IT! And thanks for the shout out :D
I-piTy-Da-FoOl chapter 8 . 12/24/2012
Hehehe you added some links in this chapter ;) Thanks for the soutout :D I'm glad your starting to like Karvel :P I LOVE IT!
I-piTy-Da-FoOl chapter 7 . 12/22/2012
OMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG Please update this soooon! Lovedddddddd iiittttttttttt!
I-piTy-Da-FoOl chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
OOO this is getting good!
35 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »