Reviews for Give Me Love
Deserva chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Pleasegodyespleasegodyesplea sepleaseplease AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHDhkkskqj skwjslxnwakhdkwjxjenzjsjdjjs
Thank you for this wonderful work, I am (im)patiently waiting for your next submission. Great work, des
Sola chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I think you should write more.
guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
A good premise for a story but a few little pointers that i can't seem to get my head around,

The characters are a little OOC which to me is making the story unbelievable.

The next is you seem to rush the chapters in turn they make it hard to understand as some of the sentences don't make a lot of sense.

All in all it is a good story and i hope you don't take this as criticism as i don't really like giving it, merely, pointers on what you can do to shape the story.
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
Umm.. huh? What just happened? I think you may have just butchered your fic. It had a lot of potential, and then you just kinda killed it... and judging by your A/N, you probably know it too. I really liked the idea of this fic. The first two chapters were well-executed. I just wish that you had delayed posting and produced something that better reflected your talent and creativity. Nevertheless, thanks for sharing it... :-)
nath452 chapter 3 . 12/12/2012
please write more
lost.long.ago chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Hmm. I feel like things might have gotten a bit too rushed and overly dramatic in this chapter. I appreciate the idea of it, but a lot of screaming took place in a very short amount of time. And I don't know that Helena has developed enough in your story to warrant that sort of reaction yet. I mean, one kiss and then giving up? Plus it would've been awesome if you had discussed the issue of cupids falling in love in other contexts more. It would have been easier to understand why everyone is so set against it.
I guess I just feel like you jumped the gun

Still, she's your character her to do with as you please, so please continue!
sweettete chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
please do another chapter,you can't leave it like this.
Xenite chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Please fix this. There is no reason why this has to be the last chapter right? Why does Helena have to have her heart and body broken? What is so screwed up inside Myka's head that she can't accept Helena? Please fix this. *sniffles*
lost.long.ago chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Nice movie allusion! And a very lovely AU!
MiDushiNoSushi chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Hmm.. I'm liking this so far. Certainly has potential for much drama. I can't wait to read more. I also imagine that Myka's reaction is going to be quite emphatic either way. Lol
lugubriouslytumultuous chapter 2 . 12/7/2012
Ack! Moar plz!

Sorry for the lolcat speak but I devolve at cliffhangers! Please update soon, must know what happens now...
Xenite chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Good for Helena for taking a stab at love! I hope the tension will break and Myka can reciprocate!
gigi2690 chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
I like this. It's fun. Please do continue.
QuickLookBusy chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
This is still pretty cute. Seems like Helena is ballsy in any universe. Cruel place to leave us hanging though;) I'm still in.
Tracy Winston chapter 1 . 12/5/2012