Reviews for A Sunday Afternoon's Adventure
firedragongirl chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
I absolutely cannot handle this! Yuki-chan is just so adorable! And oh my, what she whispered to Kagami when
they were saying their goodbyes at the train station! She's just so smart and so cute! Loved this! XD
secretparadise.mine chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
oooohh yayyy! im glad i read this after reading "behind closed door" weee
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
*giggles* XDD

Awwww...! Yuki is so smart! Lol

And Kagami got another Aomine who like him!

This is Great! Nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
You know there is another easy way to get the yellow york out of white yolk right? Using a plastic bottle will do it. I was hoping ahomine show his superiority by using it at kagami.
But I must say,the kid is a doll,love it
mamita chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, I love Kagami is my favorite, especially since Kagami is so cute and uke, I love the couple AominexKagami, is my favorite, lol, I hope they do more fics, is well, thank you and kisses.
tetsia.howard chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
What is it with these Aomines and their competitive nature! Too cute! Loved it... especially pouty Daiki. This was awesome. :D
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
OMG, YOU gives me feels! XD This was absolutely amazing I must say. Well done. I really love this And Yuki? She's really cute! Very! I just, love this. C':
dwindling flame chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
! Aomine... Kagami... They're so cute I'm dying over here. You're killing me. -explodes-
LicaToRiku chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
awwww cutie XD Sorry Yuki, Dai-nii beat you to the good house-wife XD must I direct you to Sakurai-nii, he's good too.

XD this was adorableh they seemed like a family ah fluff
Edainwen chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
owww i read this yesterday in the night! - o maybe in this morning..? XDD-
but please is just so nice! i have to read it again hahahah so here i am.

ne i just love this cute lovely idiot hahahah n the little miss was so wonderfull owww i was to see her! hahahhaah the fic was so perfect to show a develop dinamic of the love of this two! n shit i just loved the teases they make to each other, also i believe the blood of the family is for kgami hahhaha - nee that sound so vampiric hahhaha- but the little cute is now in love of bakagami hahahhaha- owww that child is to be afraid hahahhaha- also you just kill me with joy when kagami readed the message of aomine SHIT OWWW SO MUCH LOVE! AND THE INDUBITABLE LOVE OF THE I WANT TO HAVE A KID IN THE FUTURO OWWWW OWWWW SHIT IS SO NICE AHAHAHA I BELIEVE JUST LIKE YUKI FELL IN LOVE, AOMINE FELL IN LOVE AGAIN FOR KAGAMI HAHAHHAHAH NEE N WITH THAT MESSAGE I BELIEVE THEY FELL BOTH AGAIN OWWW so happy now thanks a lot! v
Oluhasuu chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
awwww
awesomeee
the aomine family is geneticall attracted to taiga LOL
JapaneseLunchRush chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You and your amazingly adorable stories. ;w;
ktlicious chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
OMG ASVKAshfajhsSJBDKAJSBFKABHKA S
this is soooooooo lovely 3333333
the story is so cute, AoKaga interactions is pure adorable!
please write more of them?
Fantita chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
So fluffy and cute! I love seeing these three in the kitchen, not only Kagami and Aomine are adorable, but Yuki-chan is too! I like how she scolds them and tells them what to do lol. A nice, enjoyable reading!
Stuffy12 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
WOW, ADORABLE! I was giggling like a little school girl the whole time I was reading it hahahaha! Thank you for this amazing fluffy, cuteness! I want more please hahaha! Great job and Keep up the awesome work! :D