Reviews for A Not-So-Innocent Christmas Eve
mrsl488 chapter 1 . 2/8
Wow. You did it again. I fully expected this to be more lemony than depth based on how it started, but all of a sudden, my heart is in my throat and I'm right there, looking into Damon's eyes as he looks for clarification.

Once again, I'm completely impressed with your ability to weave a plot, to make the expected the unexpected. This was sexy and beautiful. Thanks again for sharing your amazing talent with us!
madelene.bengtsdotter chapter 1 . 1/1
Although it's really hot, I like the ending the most. Really sweet.
DElena all the way chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
I loved it. pretty well written. wow - amazing
Angel's blue eyed girl chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Well, that was absolutely amazing! It was sweet & hot, my favorite combo. You nailed the complicated mess Damon and Elena can be, while still showing what lies between them, real feelings and trust.

Brilliant! This was a beutiful piece.

Jenna
dutchtreat chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was absolutely perfect. I really love how you incorporated the aspect of giving up control to actually gain it in this because it worked so great with Elena's struggles about finding out what she is and who she is. And we all know that if anyone one can help her it's Damon.

And, not gonna lie, the whole image was just plain hot, too!

This was a delight to read. Thank you so much for sharing!
arwen01 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
wow. loved it.
allofthestoriesarereal chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
This is lovely, from start to finish. Interesting way for Elena to take control.
Layla Reyne chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Definitely a unique spin on the "Elena taking control" concept, but you did a great job with it, Morgan. Makes perfect sense and Damon is the only one she'd trust exposing her heart, body and mind to in such a way. It's very sweet (and incredibly sexy, obviously) that he can give her this gift and help her find the control and confidence she needs to move forward with her life as a vampire.

Favorite passage:

But he silences her by covering her mouth with his hand and repeats, "What happens in bumfuck, stays in bumfuck. I'm not going to have you ruin our night by over-analyzing it to death." And with a quick kiss against her forehead, he assures softly, "We're fine."

One, its hilarious. Two, while I'm sure this was just a special for him, he's willing to put his needs, his desire, his love aside to make sure she's comfortable and not overwhelmed with all the implications of what they've done. He just wants her to enjoy the moment and learn from it what she needs re control as a vampire.

Job very well done, Morgan!
damonmysaviour chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
This was really good.
ElvishGrrl chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I'm so proud of you for this, Morgan. I know how much you struggled and how hard it was to write this piece. You were brave enough to step outside your comfort zone. I'm so stuck in mine that I'd never have even been willing to attempt something new or different, and you just did it. Be proud of yourself. You deserve it.
MrsSinger chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Um, wow. This story was so much more than I even expected it to be. This isn't a light little holiday story. No, it's a beautiful story about love, loving yourself and believing I yourself. With a great sex scene with minor bondage thrown in. It's incredible the way you used the bondage to be about personal growth and knowing yourself. Now I want to see you write a multi-chapter fic that delves into just that!
DomsWritersBlock chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
omg this was absolutely breath taking, thank you for creating this and sharing this with us. Seriously well written, and I actually felt like I was imposing on these two just by how descriptive you were. I miss you stories and I'm so glad you've updated. Okay i'm gonna stop being a creepy fan lol again look forward to you updating again (hopefully soon ;-)