Reviews for How Do You Choose?
xshunukixx chapter 16 . 8/2
yes. PLZ make a sequel for shunuki mpreg
I've been searching for them for 2 years until I came across this wonderful masterpiece of yours. xD
You are such a great writer
giggly fangirl chapter 16 . 7/21
I love the story and I love how realistic it feels particularly considering what I know of Shunsui and Jūshirō.
hisagawa-san chapter 15 . 10/19/2016
Omg you have GOT to write a sequel or something! Plz continue this, please!
SakuHina-X3 chapter 16 . 5/28/2016
This is a great story! I really enjoyed it and it's really well written!
Great job!
wenduo chapter 16 . 3/24/2016
Just a thought since both Jushiro and Shunsui is the head of each family one could wonder how the families will get alone with it.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 13 . 3/13/2016
Actually you did very well on the details. The story is excellent. For the future the switch between first and third person interrupts the flow of the story. However, the story is good enough to hold the readers afternoon so the keep going. Keep up with your writing.
wenduo chapter 15 . 2/9/2016
A very sweet fanfic, also a nice family, and there they go again with sex in the middle of night. XD
wenduo chapter 12 . 2/9/2016
Indeed a exciting and mostly a stressfull moment for Shunsei. o.o
wenduo chapter 8 . 2/9/2016
Well that hit it right on the spot, how is the baby going to get out of there?
wenduo chapter 7 . 2/9/2016
Oww poor Shunsui, having a pregnant partner can be easy. And making live like wild rabbits doesn't sound relaxing at all. XD But kind of great idea, getting him tired of sex.
wenduo chapter 5 . 2/9/2016
Aww I wonder what the vaby will look like, but my sense tell me the birth is not going to be easy.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
Where did you get the title art? It's very cute.
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Funny thing is, I found this and reviewed this on AO3 as well, rofl. This is great xD
Ino Death chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
This made me smile :D
Spottedmask77 chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
And yay everything turned out fine in the end! BECAUSE LIGHT-HEARTED FANFICTION! :D

I was worried it was going to end badly...and I really needed a sweet fanfic to make me feel better after reading an ANGSTY ANGST ANGSTFEST OF TRAGEDY AND HORROR.
In other words, thank you so much for not breaking my heart with an evil surprise ending!