Reviews for How Do You Choose?
hisagawa-san chapter 15 . 10/19
Omg you have GOT to write a sequel or something! Plz continue this, please!
SakuHina-X3 chapter 16 . 5/28
This is a great story! I really enjoyed it and it's really well written!
Great job!
wenduo chapter 16 . 3/24
Just a thought since both Jushiro and Shunsui is the head of each family one could wonder how the families will get alone with it.
alicia.jen.havens chapter 13 . 3/13
Actually you did very well on the details. The story is excellent. For the future the switch between first and third person interrupts the flow of the story. However, the story is good enough to hold the readers afternoon so the keep going. Keep up with your writing.
wenduo chapter 15 . 2/9
A very sweet fanfic, also a nice family, and there they go again with sex in the middle of night. XD
wenduo chapter 12 . 2/9
Indeed a exciting and mostly a stressfull moment for Shunsei. o.o
wenduo chapter 8 . 2/9
Well that hit it right on the spot, how is the baby going to get out of there?
wenduo chapter 7 . 2/9
Oww poor Shunsui, having a pregnant partner can be easy. And making live like wild rabbits doesn't sound relaxing at all. XD But kind of great idea, getting him tired of sex.
wenduo chapter 5 . 2/9
Aww I wonder what the vaby will look like, but my sense tell me the birth is not going to be easy.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 5 . 6/24/2015
Where did you get the title art? It's very cute.
CherryFlamingo chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Funny thing is, I found this and reviewed this on AO3 as well, rofl. This is great xD
Ino Death chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
This made me smile :D
Spottedmask77 chapter 13 . 6/7/2014
And yay everything turned out fine in the end! BECAUSE LIGHT-HEARTED FANFICTION! :D

I was worried it was going to end badly...and I really needed a sweet fanfic to make me feel better after reading an ANGSTY ANGST ANGSTFEST OF TRAGEDY AND HORROR.
In other words, thank you so much for not breaking my heart with an evil surprise ending!
Spottedmask77 chapter 11 . 6/7/2014
I COULD comment on the dramatic ending, but no. I need to speak of the Byakuya fairy.

Ukitake and Shunsui: *issues issues problems in the future we need help*
Byakuya: *snaps fingers* Your problem is solved.
Spottedmask77 chapter 8 . 6/7/2014
The age old question of how the hell the baby going to come out when its mpreg. Who knew it would just be a simple c-section.