Reviews for The Hostages -- Freed
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
Great stuff. Keep writing. Rebecca and Daniel are a great couple.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Loved it. Write more.
SingerMe chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I've only just recently discovered your stories and so far each one has been wonderful. I remember Daniel Boone as a child and loved it. Keep up the good work. I too love strong couples.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Beautifully written. I love your stories.
Red Robin chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I saw this episode on tv this morning. The episode showed Daniel traveling to find Becky, but not how they returned. They just showed up at the cabin. I like how you filled in the missing details. Dan and Becky are such strong characters with a very strong relationship. Not even a queen or a promise of a promise of riches could come between them . Time for another story. Keep writing about Dan and Becky!
Red Bird chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
You write such wonderful stories. I really get lost in them. Since the last Dan and Becky story was this one, do you think you could write a couple more very soon? Your stories are so much fun to read! I look forward to your next story. Patiently and anxiously waiting. Keep writing!
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Oh, this is lovely!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
this was a great story. I am a Daniel and Becky fan too! Please write more!
Merhameh chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
A real nice story. I like all your stories, it's always a pleasant surprise to find a new story posted by you. Keep writing.
griffonnage chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Happy Holiday Willful Redhead. Glad to see you're still writing great DB fanfic. I was irritated with Daniel after that episode and you have fixed it and made him lovable again! You are spot-on with Daniel and Becky's relationship as always. Love the way you worked in a little bit of their beginning. I wonder what burnt rabbit smells like or what rabbit taste like for that matter. At least I know that you and I agree on one thing - important things happen when rabbits are roasting over an open fire! lol Cheers!
Teresa chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Great story. I also enjoyed the Hostage episode from the series. I was the one who wanted more Dan and Becky stories. Keep writing. I am sure I am not the only Dan and Becky fan. Your stories are wonderful.