Reviews for Plague
KkNL20 chapter 29 . 1/24/2016
OMG This is my absolute favorite story!
Usually it takes me at most 30 minutes to read 15,000 words. But because I was so focused, reading every single word, instead of just scanning, it took me about 90 minutes to read this. I don't remember the last time I read something so enthralling, something where I would ignore any distractions instead of accepting them.
There was a nice beginning that was easy to understand what was happening to the characters, and any immediately important background information.
Chloe was a nice addition to the traveling pair. I think you were brilliant in how and when she died. It pushed Alec 'over the edge' so he had to admit how much Felix meant to him and what he was willing to do for him. Also, I doubt anyone was expecting her to die that way, so it added a little "WTF? OMG!".
Everything you did to tie in Alec's rat phobia was so well thought out. From the torture he went through as a human to catching rats to save Felix. The scene where he saved Felix was simply brilliant in itself. You managed to perfectly portray someone with Alec's phobia; and you didn't overdramatize ANYTHING. Simple straightforward, uncomplicated scenes between Alec and a rat enhanced the strength of the story in general as well as the interrelated ties between characters and times.
Before reading this story, I didn't have any favorite writers. Thank you.
LittleBrokenDoll chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
I already read your story once, before I had an account, and at the time a really loved it, so right now I decided to re-read it and give a more elaborate opinian because if what I remember is right you deserve more recognition then you got
Diamonds and Bones chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
I like this story. It's very good.
Anonymous chapter 29 . 12/28/2012
This is fantastic. I adore the story and the relationships between the characters. I'd love to read more! :)
Dipsy Doe chapter 1 . 12/16/2012