Reviews for Understanding Inuyasha
Sparkly Blue chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I loved it! And I completely agree with you! Thanks for sharing!
Wenchster chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
I totally 110% agree with you! Thank-you so much for writing a story about this topic. Im a huge InuYasha and Kagome fan and the couple deserve to have this said in their defence. InuYasha is a man of action. Even though he loved Kikyou, did he ever say it to her either? You could assume he did but you could also say the same thing about him telling Kagome his love for her later too. Everyone knows InuYasha is a free spirit and will what he thinks is right, no matter who tries to stop him. If he didn't want to be with Kagome (people thought it was his "duty" to protect her) or thought his promise to Kikyou was more important because he met her first he would have done it and left Kagome. Their are a TON of little things people overlook regarding InuYasha's choice and love, but they add up. This is just RT's nature. She's not going to make it easy and just give us what we want…however I admit sometimes I wish she would.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Dawww! CUTE!
Satomi Ishida chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
You know what though, you're so right. I used to have some doubts in the form of "well he was forced to choose Kagome because Kikyou died; basically the choice was made for him." But even before that he had made his choice long ago and didn't realize it. He had fallen in love with Kagome before Kikyou was revived but she came back at least so he could have closure and fully give his heart to Kagome.

Ding chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Beautiful, simply beautiful. I never really thought about it but I guess he could of followed Kikyo if he really wanted to. Please keep writing, chow!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Aww. Exactly!
Axzeria chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE it! 3 3
Kauia chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
I agree with you there. It's been some years since the manga ended and with it comes new famous mangas. Inuyasha didn't drown among the current and be forgotten. When I found myself reading it again, I was able to see it in a new light, understand it deeper especially the cases that surrounded Kaome, Inuyasha and Kikyo. You wouldn't feel bored when you read a manga that's years old.

I love this one-shot! So wonderful to read.
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Awww! so cute! I love it. Great job1
mountainflower chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
That is a excellent point, and one I had never thought of but should have. Because my husband rarely tells me he loves me in words but tells me everyday with actions. If I say I would like some special he goes out of his way to get it for me. hehehe I am kinda spoiled. but I guess it is not to bad I rarely ask for anything, I think that is his reason for doing what he does.
Ekko Rayne chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
I loved the one shot. It was cute and showed a bond of friendship between Sango and Kagome. Also it did clear up a lot of the Kikyou/Kagome thing.
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
THIS!

*hugs you!* WELL SAID and thank you!

besides, in japanese culture men are not 'gentlemen' and people don't 'touch' unless they are -really- close. so when inuyasha does stuff for kagome and carries her and she hugs him, grabs his hand, etc. is saying that they are in a 'more than friends' relationship. he and kikyou hardly ever shared a casual touch, even holding hands (just the two times, once when she stumbled by the lake and he embraced her and when she spelled him and kissed him while dragging him down).

gin
TKE chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
OMG...you hit the nail on the head with this! No matter what anyone says, to me, actions speak louder than words. Great job!
Kitten of Edo chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I seriously thought no one see this side of things. I started noticing around the... third time Kikyou was killed and everytime I mentioned it, no one saw what I was seeing. So thank you for pointing all this shiz out to the other fans _ I was too lazy to do it myself .
Martha Grubb chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
wow that was really cute piece of work. And it brings back many truths too . Thanks for sharing