Reviews for lost and found
NiceSlytherin chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Yay! Awesome freeverse! Awww, Luna
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
So sweet :))))
lll0 chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Sad and happy and romantic and realistic and dreamy... completely perfect, your freeverses are the best over every other on fanfiction, you're one of the best writers on here.
Speeder9319 chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I've never seen Harry and Luna together, but after this, I want Harry to wake up and fall in love with tinsel... I love this.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Amazing poem. Beautiful work, and the Ginny/Luna comparisons were interesting, and nicely done. I really enjoyed that.
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This was so good! I loved the comparisons between Luna and Ginny.
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I love it and thank you. Luna is one of my favourite characters, and I just remembered now-upon reading the poem-how I first found 'you', the first fic I've ever read from you is 'Heart of Gold' but, I didn't have an account back then. All I know is you've changed the way I approach literature and has got me hooked on poetry and converted me to the side of slash and femmeslash pairings. All I can say is: thank you.
cassandra chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
awesome.

just one error, though. leant should be lent.

but anyway. i can't wait to read the rest of you advent calendar fics.
shylit chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I shouldn't read anything you write, cuz every time I do I take up a new ship. It can't be healthy.
OrikamiGirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
There quite a few typos, but they'll be easy to fix once you read it over. I loved this, how you tied everything together with Alice and Wonderland. Great job.
Lady Sakura-chan chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oooh, you're back to freeverse again, Cassidy! It's your best strength after all. I adore Harry/Luna and this was. so. blasted. good! *bows to you* Only three days left for my story, you better made it good!