Reviews for My Strange Family
galaxyandstars chapter 8 . 6/16
I love this fic so much - although I am saddened by the fact that this hasnt been updated for 2 years. I love Natsume and Mikan in this and not to mention, Youchi. I literally blush when Youchi talks - TONO, WHY MUST YOU FILL HIS MIND WITH THINGS.

Oh, Kaname's here! I do have a vague idea why but still, I cant wait for the readers, Youchi and Natsume to uncover Mikan's past!
I do hope you update one day, this fic is one of the good ones!
spica14 chapter 8 . 6/10/2015
Hi! Are you still on ffn? I hope you are. I really love your stories. And i hope you will still be updating them in the future.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/29/2015
Hello there
I am a fan of your story which by the way one of the best stories I have ever read. May I know when you are going to update? Its been over a year since your last update. Please please continue with your story :)
Anime-Angel93 chapter 8 . 3/30/2015
Update now! I want little natsume and mikans lol
Mimi145 chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
XD Please continue to update!
Odium Fati chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Waah The story is so cute! w I just can't wait for the next update! :D Especially with Kaname's new appearance ;) We still haven't heard about Mikan's side of the story (when she was about to tell Natsume about her family ties but stopped) so I'm curious whether Kaname is involved in it or not! I mean, if Kaname was the one at the grocery, then his words: "I already had a fair share of that. It's fine to let others have it now." were really suspicious, and him appearing at Natsume's company did not help lessen it. I think I have an inkling as to why he said that, but for now, I'll keep those thoughts for myself! -

On a less serious note, I can't believe Tono taught "S&M" to a kid, and Natsume's kid nonetheless! WTF? XDD That man has a death wish, in this story, and in the manga. SMH. I wonder what Natsume is going to do about it? Seriously, Tono taught Youichi about "it" and corrupted his mind with other things! I know Natsume said a lot of suggestive things as well, but at least he talks in riddles instead of bluntly saying it! -3-
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
Please continue! It's really great hope you update soon!
MarSette chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
ohh is kaname was the same man at the grocery?
ohh youichi was so smart for a 3 yrs old, that makes him so adorable..why mikan is not preggy yet?pls do her preggy stuff now, so that yoiuchi will be happy and they will protect a pregnant mikan :D wahh i can't help my self to laugh everytime natsume turning to be a pervert..pls continue w/ the characters attitude, and ohh pls update frequently, this story is so amazing! pls update fast..thank u 3
MarSette chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
ohh wah..thumbs up..yoichi is so cute i can't help it but to adore him..
MarSette chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
this is so interesting..natsume and youichi really clicks to each
La la chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
I hope you update this! Seriously one of the best MikanxNatsume fics out there. I literally LOL while reading this.
Natsu kun chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
HAHAHAHA oh my god. That was absolutely hilarious!
Anime lover chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
It's been almost three months since u last write a chapter!? Pls continue the story
Yujiro101 chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
Oh man I was itching to read some lemon _ but Youichi keeps interrupting 3 I promise to be patient and wait for the next installment of this story. Ta ta!
Krishlyne chapter 8 . 5/27/2014