Reviews for My Strange Family
spica14 chapter 8 . 6/10
Hi! Are you still on ffn? I hope you are. I really love your stories. And i hope you will still be updating them in the future.
Hello there
I am a fan of your story which by the way one of the best stories I have ever read. May I know when you are going to update? Its been over a year since your last update. Please please continue with your story :)
Anime-Angel93 chapter 8 . 3/30
Update now! I want little natsume and mikans lol
MieraK1 chapter 8 . 1/2
XD Please continue to update!
Odium Fati chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
Waah The story is so cute! w I just can't wait for the next update! :D Especially with Kaname's new appearance ;) We still haven't heard about Mikan's side of the story (when she was about to tell Natsume about her family ties but stopped) so I'm curious whether Kaname is involved in it or not! I mean, if Kaname was the one at the grocery, then his words: "I already had a fair share of that. It's fine to let others have it now." were really suspicious, and him appearing at Natsume's company did not help lessen it. I think I have an inkling as to why he said that, but for now, I'll keep those thoughts for myself! -

On a less serious note, I can't believe Tono taught "S&M" to a kid, and Natsume's kid nonetheless! WTF? XDD That man has a death wish, in this story, and in the manga. SMH. I wonder what Natsume is going to do about it? Seriously, Tono taught Youichi about "it" and corrupted his mind with other things! I know Natsume said a lot of suggestive things as well, but at least he talks in riddles instead of bluntly saying it! -3-
Guest chapter 8 . 11/12/2014
Please continue! It's really great hope you update soon!
MarSette chapter 8 . 9/30/2014
ohh is kaname was the same man at the grocery?
ohh youichi was so smart for a 3 yrs old, that makes him so adorable..why mikan is not preggy yet?pls do her preggy stuff now, so that yoiuchi will be happy and they will protect a pregnant mikan :D wahh i can't help my self to laugh everytime natsume turning to be a pervert..pls continue w/ the characters attitude, and ohh pls update frequently, this story is so amazing! pls update fast..thank u 3
MarSette chapter 7 . 9/30/2014
ohh wah..thumbs up..yoichi is so cute i can't help it but to adore him..
MarSette chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
this is so interesting..natsume and youichi really clicks to each
La la chapter 8 . 9/21/2014
I hope you update this! Seriously one of the best MikanxNatsume fics out there. I literally LOL while reading this.
Natsu kun chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
HAHAHAHA oh my god. That was absolutely hilarious!
Anime lover chapter 8 . 8/12/2014
It's been almost three months since u last write a chapter!? Pls continue the story
Yujiro101 chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
Oh man I was itching to read some lemon _ but Youichi keeps interrupting 3 I promise to be patient and wait for the next installment of this story. Ta ta!
Krishlyne chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
pls update
Cassie Sharpie chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
Finally a new chapter, god you don't know how much I love you for posting it. Gosh that was full of double meanings! Especially the first scene with youchi seeing his parents naked, also when he said to narumi that he helped Natsume and Mikan make babie and let's not forget the time when he said superman was going to help them!

So many wonderful and hilarious scene, I just couldn't stop grinning and laughing!
Please keep it up!
You're one of my Favouritest ( is that even a word?) Author in the Fanfiction-world( again, is that a word?)...

Please please never give up writing... Also could you please continue your other story! ( the one with Natsume being an assasin... " Once"...,,,)

that's all i have to' say, i guess ...
yours truly,
Cassie Sharpie/ CbxCf

Ps: i'll be' Waiting for Chapter 9!