Reviews for The Heart of the Story
Guest chapter 14 . 4/1/2014
I found this by chance and read all the chapters in a row. It is amazing. Hope that you continue it at some point! Thanks for this!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/29/2013
I have just found this story and I'm loving it. Do you have plans to continue? I'm very intrigued where you would go next!
Jenwren chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Love this story, can't wait for more.
Hogfan chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
I have mixed feelings about this chapter.
I loved the wedding but not so much Cora and having another night together because If M/M have a baby I wasn't that baby to be the heir. I don't think that Robert deserves to have a son.
agatefleur chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Love this chapter for the historical accuracies. So Robert was threatened by this younger and more golden couple. Was that the motivation to spend his last night with Cora? So if a son should be born of this union, Mary and Matthew would not contest his claim to the throne as he expect them they would if Lady Jane should give him a son? Love the intrigues!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2013
This is terrific! You've got all the players, all our beloved 'ships, and you've "translated" everything really well to Tudor times. Looking forward to what happens next. I hope that we'll still get glimpses of Edith and Anthony even if the focus is shifting back to court. I was thinking earlier, that if Edith conceives now (June?), then she would give birth in March (lambing season). What do you think of Agnes if they have a girl? You know, for "lamb of god"?

But seriously, enjoying all the characters.

Sara Libby
shana.rose chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Yay Mary and Matthew are married! I honestly thought that something would go wrong the second Robert realize they were a threat.

No! Carson! Threatening the woman you love is not the way to convince her to leave court with you! I wish she would though! Then Sybil could go see Tom again.
Chocolate and caramel chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
damn. if she makes a comeback after this, then wow..
Mona Love chapter 14 . 7/17/2013
Oh. I've been waiting for this :). Carson and Hughes! Ugh! They can't even get it right in medieval times :( Cora and Robert in the sack... Uh, my heart. This is great!
Chocolate and caramel chapter 13 . 7/17/2013
love it! love how you managed to wove the intrigue of court, the livelyness of the characters and yet managed to not stray from the originality of both tudors and downton abbey. bravo.
Guest chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
I loved this chapter and am already looking forward to the next one! Excited for the wedding :)
Audrey C chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
So happy to see an update. Nice transition chapter. Very much looking forward to the wedding and excitement ahead!
shana.rose chapter 13 . 6/24/2013
Wonderful chapter! Edith happy at her new home is adorable. They are just the sweetest! Mary wanting her family together so much that she suggests canceling the wedding was brillant. It just shows how loyal she is to her mother, though I am glad the wedding is happening. Finally Sybil & Tom! Their scene *all the feels* Poor Tom! He doesn't know what he has done wrong and poor Sybil can't tell how much she misses him.
Hogfan chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
I really can't stand Robert in this story.
I can't wait to the wedding!
Even though I'm not a fan of Edith I do feel bad that she can't go to her sister's wedding.
I also wonder if you're going to bring Lavinia back into the story.I would like to see her reaction when she would see how happy Mattthew is with Mary.
agatefleur chapter 12 . 6/15/2013
So Sir Richard appears. Looking forward to his role in this story.