Reviews for Shining Shadows
A Random Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Huh. Seems very familiar with Karyme: The Perfect Love. Anyways, even if the summary, the set up AND the plot seems exactly the same, I feel happy that someone really liked Karyme the perfect love. I know what it is gonna end up like, but anyway, I will read the whole thing and try to review again. :) I Won't spoil the story to you all reading this. After this fan fix is over ( ending so sad, made me cry ), I ask you all, to read Karyme: the perfect love. Seems very similar. I root for the author of this fic and hope you all good luck. I love this fix and what it is based on, and author, please tell me you asked Houndude ( the owner of the other complete fic ) for permission to write this. Please...
Overall, YOU DID GOOD despite copying a different fan fic.
Only if there were more stories as emotional like this one and had a lot of words like Houndude's original copy of his brilliant, awesome and hard work. :)
TheFirstDubstepLovingUmbreon chapter 11 . 5/13/2014
Well I see Larsha's still being a pain in the ass as always, congrats to Will for evolving though.
I know that most of the people I review to think I'm insane for acting like my OC's are real but in my mind they're more than real they're pretty much family to me because I've been alone for the majority of my life and I'm highly anti social, the online world is pretty much the only place I can communicate with others. I know this isn't much of a review but I just need to type something out and get this off my chest

-The(insane)FirstDubstepLovingUmbreon
xsavixander chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
i love the story so far!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
That was cruel but great cliffhanger
TheFirstDubstepLovingUmbreon chapter 10 . 11/6/2013
Shade:" I see Larsha is still her usual bitchy self. But she deserves the majority of what she gets."
Me:" i kind of agree with that."
Shade:" know what she said to me when i was pregnant with our kits. She called me a slutty prostitutional whore, and said that our children were probably the descendants of a retarded magikarp."
Me:" and now Larsha deserves more than what she gets."
pokesex12 chapter 4 . 11/4/2013
Oh the drama that is he funniest thing you've put so far
cool gallade11 chapter 10 . 11/3/2013
Hell yeah true that brotha I have both X and Y Currently playing X if you she a trainer named Robbie that's me.
taylor chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
This is just like karyme perfect love story
TinyBoxMew chapter 9 . 8/8/2013
No I don't think pokemon should have last names. That could really be confusing in the long run. Also even though that was quite the wait, you made up for it with a pretty good chap.
the amazeing lot chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Type your review for this chapter was a terribly
RockytheTyranitar chapter 8 . 5/26/2013
A racist Charmander? Wow thats a great idea. I might make use of that. My updates slow down during the summer. I have no idea why.
SpartanLemons chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
Amazing work!
Krysis chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
OC huh? How about a houndoom named tenebris? I want him to have a love interest though. Hmm...
Guest chapter 3 . 3/30/2013
u bastard u killed minney
TheFirstDubstepLovingUmbreon chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Everything was great!
I wish to submit my OC Larsha for use in this story. I will pm you her backstory and her info is near the bottom of my profile.