Reviews for Mayan Calendar
Mahler Avatar chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Hey, it's 12/21/12 and we're all still here! I wanted to wait until this auspicious day to read the whole shebang and then review.

I know you were writing in a hurry to get done by Doomsday, but it seemed a bit anticlimactic with the resolutions to the various and sundry world catastrophes being glossed over a bit. But this was a story more about relationships, so I'll let that slide.

Nice combo of the various end of the world myths and scenarios. And I particularly liked Afmed, but I didn't care as much for Afmed. Afmed was only so-so, but wow, Afmed was hot! And nice use of the mustache translator, I had a good chuckle over that.

Keep up the good work, and keep the flame of KP burning!

MA
elizabeth chapter 6 . 12/17/2012
Hi, I liked your story and wanted to know how the new child would call kim and ron please
HwonDos chapter 6 . 12/9/2012
I really do love your work, and even though it isn't worth much, I think your the best KP author still on this site.
Peace
readerjunkie chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Nice piece of writing pbow
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Excellent story here.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Pretty cool, and good thing they got Shego to cover up for Kim

levi2000a1 chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Yes. You do exist. I ask for reviews because after being mariied to my wife for 30 years and have her tell me so many times, I just don't know if I'm doing it right.: )
Anyhoo, This was a nice story. No major break ups between Kim and Ron, no Rufus dying, no inner angst, just two seperate cases of world ending catastrophes falling back to back.

I like It!
Jimmy1201 chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Well, maybe Kim didn't have a major role, but she at least got out of quarantine and got to travel a bit. I am surprised that Ron didn't get a demo of a couple of styles of Kung Fu for that name suggestion...
Jimmy1201 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Who would have thought that the world could be saved while Kim and Ron stay at home and watch on tv? Gives me hope for humanity. :) Was Rufus part of Wade's crew?
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
Nice finish to this tale, but I guess in the hooha at Sedna, the greetings, feasting, speeching and drinking...they overlooked that small detail about the Mayan Temple...At least they left the capstone at Area 51 for future use..

Well Ron went through the nine months the way I figured, and I'm sure even Shego knew not to venture into Pregger Kimmie land the way her partner had to. LOL!

History lesson from Ron, of all people, to Kim, and now they have to name the little guy. And I'm with Kim, Afmed ain't the way to go.

And glad to see they found that stash of stashes, even if it was way after it would have been useful at Sedna. Oy the irony.

CB73
CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Not quite the same as being there but that HD technology really makes it seem like you are there...

Crisis averted, Kimmie's going to stay in that cocoon for a while with Ron and...poor Ron, at least he may be able to leave once in a while, but coming back will really be painful. LOL!

Now to see what you've got up your sleeve.

CB73
Sentinel103 chapter 6 . 12/7/2012
What's even worse Pbow is when they hold their stories hostage for said reviews! So Kimmie doesn't like the name Afmed...of course if Ron kept up the tradition all their kids would have that name so I can't really blame her so let's go with Rufus!

Nice tale,

ST-103
Sentinel103 chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Yay the world was saved and Shego helped, I'll bet deep down inside that grated her cookies Pbow. Anyway why would someone try to steal something that was being employed to save his life...I mean they are real losers here.

A now we wait for a blue baby right?

ST-103
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
Oh, sure, keep her isolated even if you might need her to save the world. Nice job,geniuses.

Great chapter here.