Reviews for Destiel Advent
Guest chapter 21 . 9/13/2014
The only reason that I can think of for Alice to retreat upstairs is because she is scarred from what she saw them doing on the table and you can't convince me otherwise lol
HobbitatHogwarts chapter 25 . 5/2/2013
Ok wow. When I started reading this I was expecting a lot of fluff and a lot of smut. What i didn't see coming was a very emotional, very well thought out story that completely warmed my heart.
rwpifer chapter 25 . 1/6/2013
This was an amazing story, well written and sweet and romantic and captivating. Love how you worked in the wing-kink as well. Thanks for sharing.
almost-out-of-minutes chapter 25 . 12/28/2012
That was an INCREDIBLE ending.
aramit chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
Aww this was really sweet
salatuh chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Maaan
Adria Zoi Parzifal chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Awww that was absolutely adorable :) I loved it!
InuChan7979 chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
That was so perfect. Your story was my favorite christmas present this year. Thank you.
Wonderful World Of Emma chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
wow, I really enjoyed this! made me smile, it's a shame it's over though!
caughtinblackseyes chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Aw man... this chpater brought tears to my eyes.

You've inspired me to write my own little ole Dean/Castiel one shot. I'd be honored it you'd keep your eyes open for its appearance and let me know what you think. It won't be near as good as yours because I don't think I've quite gotten to the psyche of these two awesome characters yet, but I'm going to give it a go anyway.

Merry Christmas and keep writing!
Isa-Just-Me chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
OKAY. CUTEST DESTIEL FANFIC EVER.
braceface freak chapter 24 . 12/24/2012
I don't want it to be the 25th because then this will stop and where will I get my daily Destiel from!?
Amorrra chapter 22 . 12/23/2012
I...
This is so adorable and sweet and fluffy and awesome and beautiful and... Ahh, I love this so much.
almost-out-of-minutes chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
*mind explodes*
salatuh chapter 20 . 12/20/2012
I wish I lived in your mind. You are incredibly talented. This last chapter was phenomenal.