Reviews for No Heroes Allowed
YaoiOverlord chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Its a great fic but where in the name of fucking Allah is the citrus?
DragonNidi chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
This story is really awesome! I love it! I really enjoyed reading it. You writting skills are amazing. thank you so much for this wonderful story.
lillie chan chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I really enjoyed reading your fanfic i really got sucked into siams world and your hero derek. I will go check out your page to see if you have anything else written that i like. I hope you do! Again thank you for writing this! It was a very excellent read!
Pandaleski chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Oh my goooooooood I love this story so much! It took me 3 days to read, but it was so worth it! I love Siam so much, he's so cool and badass and really fucking cute. What happened to Gordon tho? I liked him too. Does he ever come back? But OMG the part where the banshee makes itself look like Sebastian HOLY SHIT i almost died omg. Poor Siam :( And I really didn't see it coming that Sebastian and Derek were brothers, and for some reason I thought Demetri would be their dad haha. Oops haha! But OMG this story was AMAZING, Neo, holy shit. I love it so much!
CaffeineAndNicotineQueen chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Oh my god, an update, i was seriously just reading some of your old stories this morning. Small world, huh?
Love this story, i think this is my favourite of yours :) you've always been awesome at writing but i think you have gotten better, congrats on your triumphant return. Dont leave me hanging for a year again please ;D