Reviews for Shanty Town
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Another great chapter, the twists are fabulous, so...who's in Kimmies body? don't hold out on us for too long now. :) But seriously, all the best in life and in what you have to write about it, because it needs more authors like you out there.
Mayvarik chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Great chapter(s).
I'm really enjoying the direction you are taking in your story.
It's great fun to read and I'm actually wondering where'll you
go next and whether or not my guesses are correct.

Keep up the good work!
Yo chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
I honestly don't have any critisism. It's altogether awesome. To be honest it's probably the best Kim/Shego fanfiction I've read (and I trawled through the sea of fanfiction for any stories with the Kim/Shego pairing).

I'll be following this closely. Thanks for an awesome 6 chapters :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Gah! Fantastic progress! My heart just fell with Kim at the end! But oh so good to get that emotion from a story. Well done :) i cant wait to see what Shego will do with a new life. I wonder if shes 10 years more mature if she doesnt remember anything. :D anyway fantastic job! -Joyrok
Azulera chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
This is possibly the strangest story I have ever read from the kp-universe, but I love it so far. I'll admit that I'm extremely curious about how it'll end, 'cause I don't think a happy ending is a given (but if it is, please don't change your mind because I said that, because I love happy endings!) I'm also eager to find out WHY Kim's soul got separated from her body. I think Ron may be closer to the truth than he thinks... Anyways, you're a great storyteller and I look forward to your next update! )
Bijnaam chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Wow. Really powerful chapter here. Your story is so interesting.
What's Kim going to do now? Ohman the suspence. And Shego, how's it going to effect her in the new body? If she even gets it. Plot twisting it to say waiving her right to her body instead of saying for sure Shego gets it.
And I have this feeling it's going to be different since Shego actually knew Kim outside of shanty town. Kind of.
Unf. The suspence is killing me. I can't wait til the next chapter!
FlyingSquirrel2010 chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Wow great chapter! So emtional and good cant wait to read more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Another beautiful chapter, this story is beautiful, the words are beautiful, you are beautiful. I have read your other story and that was also a very pleasurable read. I cannot wait for what you have in store for our protagonists. Until next time, best of luck!
Guest chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
I honestly don't know why this hasn't gotten more reviews. It's so good! It's written so well, it's interesting and it flows so well. I didn't even know I was reading something so long, then next thing I knew it was over. I can't wait for the next chapter.
xobnipath chapter 5 . 1/5/2013
OMG! I really like your story O.O!, makes me wonder "what will happen next?" please...continue. :D I'll be following your story :)

Excellent.

K.S.
DaedalusDelta chapter 5 . 1/4/2013
*Done reading,* "Ah, this is getting better and better :D". But when I clicked the box for chapter six...
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUU-" Well, I didn't go that, far but I did frown visibly. Can't wait for chapter six ;)
DaedalusDelta chapter 4 . 1/4/2013
Justice has been served. Monique and Rnonmay be a popular shipping if enough people read this :D. And I laughed my ass off when Bonnie said: 'Don't walk towards the light!' XD. Classic.
DaedalusDelta chapter 3 . 1/3/2013
Hmmmmmm. The 'Doy' thing is seemingly new, but I haven't watched Kim Possible in years, and back then I thought it was ridiculous XD. Even during that time, I thought the female characters were... open. Is that the right word? Nevermind, good job for the upteenth time :)
DaedalusDelta chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
Another wonderful, lapseless chapter. Do you do a lot of checking? The very first thing I wrote on Fanfiction was beset in a sea of garbled words and grammar gaffes. I'm doing much better though :).
DaedalusDelta chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I love your grammar :D. You're an incredibly intelligent writer, and I sincerely hope the kigo loving isn't slow and meticulous, but I digress. I didn't see or catch any mistakes, unlike my writing, lawl. Great job; not many stories get me interested in the first chapter.
-cheers.