Reviews for Shanty Town
the-panda-tamer chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
Right, a few things before I start:
- I haven't read fanfiction in 4 years.
- I attempted to log in to review but I can't remember my details lol.
- I say these things because your story and idea is, put simply, absolutely awesome.

Now to properly review, lol. The idea behind this full on blew my mind, no joke. I love it. I love the character development, the unexpected things that have happened and the way you've given me such a vivid image of the surroundings.
I will be gutted for it to finish, however it's better to end a story when it feels right rather than keeping it going for the sake of it.

Honestly though, I don't think I've ever enjoyed an idea, such as yours, so much before.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/14/2013
I'm going to send you my dentist bill, because i'm sure that I just got a cavity from the amount of sweetness from this chapter. I adore the relationship between Kim and Shego and for an AU I think that you've managed to capture their personalities quite well.

I really like how you've (in a way) made their romantic relationship secondary to their actual relationship. What I mean is, that they needed to understand the depth of their companionship to each other before pursuing a romantic investment. This was presented with a believable pace and some heart felt emotions.
It almost makes me forget about what's happening in the "real world" with Vivian Porter...almost. I'm quite excited to see what you have planned for the denouement.

Great job and best of luck, especially in class.
hawkefan chapter 9 . 2/11/2013
Best Kigo fic I've read so far. So original and full of emotion. Amazing work, can't wait for last chapter!
Bijnaam chapter 9 . 2/10/2013
I love this so much. I think your writing is just top notch and you wrote Shego's struggle with her feelings quite well. Very headstrong.

I was so frustrated cause when this was posted it was erroring me and I couldn't read it. But it was worth the wait. This is such a good story.
Siriuslyblacked chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
I can't go to Contracts for you buuut if you get good at them I will be needing a contract lawyer :)

Also amazing chapter. I agree Kim changes things on a global scale that is a dynamic dialogue between her and the world she is effecting. Both seem to shape the other of sorts and it's fun to see that interaction with Shego.
Guest chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
Vivian Porter as Kim's incarnate huh? That was a good choice, she has the intelligence to discern matters logically as the real Kim would, however, how long will it take for her friends and family to really start to notice? A bit of foreshadowing with Ron, which is the reason why I like your style. It's very subtle, but gives just enough to make you think.
Ahh Kim and Shego in the other realm, that was pretty sweet, I really liked how Kim was successful in her request for darkness and the implications thereof. From what I saw, there weren't any grammatical errors.
Unfortunetly, I have to decline your request for assistance with Civil Procedure as I must write my own essay on Issues and Ethics in the Australian Criminal Justice System, no, it's not fun at all and I really feel for you. All the absolute best of luck!
DarkJosey66 chapter 8 . 1/29/2013
Wow this story is pretty cool i look forward to seeing what happens next and i hope you update again very soon
DaedalusDelta chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Oh God, yes. Your writing is beautiful :D
Guest chapter 7 . 1/26/2013
Another great chapter, the twists are fabulous, so...who's in Kimmies body? don't hold out on us for too long now. :) But seriously, all the best in life and in what you have to write about it, because it needs more authors like you out there.
Mayvarik chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Great chapter(s).
I'm really enjoying the direction you are taking in your story.
It's great fun to read and I'm actually wondering where'll you
go next and whether or not my guesses are correct.

Keep up the good work!
Yo chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
I honestly don't have any critisism. It's altogether awesome. To be honest it's probably the best Kim/Shego fanfiction I've read (and I trawled through the sea of fanfiction for any stories with the Kim/Shego pairing).

I'll be following this closely. Thanks for an awesome 6 chapters :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Gah! Fantastic progress! My heart just fell with Kim at the end! But oh so good to get that emotion from a story. Well done :) i cant wait to see what Shego will do with a new life. I wonder if shes 10 years more mature if she doesnt remember anything. :D anyway fantastic job! -Joyrok
Azulera chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
This is possibly the strangest story I have ever read from the kp-universe, but I love it so far. I'll admit that I'm extremely curious about how it'll end, 'cause I don't think a happy ending is a given (but if it is, please don't change your mind because I said that, because I love happy endings!) I'm also eager to find out WHY Kim's soul got separated from her body. I think Ron may be closer to the truth than he thinks... Anyways, you're a great storyteller and I look forward to your next update! )
Bijnaam chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Wow. Really powerful chapter here. Your story is so interesting.
What's Kim going to do now? Ohman the suspence. And Shego, how's it going to effect her in the new body? If she even gets it. Plot twisting it to say waiving her right to her body instead of saying for sure Shego gets it.
And I have this feeling it's going to be different since Shego actually knew Kim outside of shanty town. Kind of.
Unf. The suspence is killing me. I can't wait til the next chapter!
FlyingSquirrel2010 chapter 6 . 1/8/2013
Wow great chapter! So emtional and good cant wait to read more :)
63 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »