Reviews for Pokemon: Religious Conflicts
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 12 . 8/1/2013
You are still a good writer
SuperDaikenki chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
Well, I at least hope you do what needs to be done. Until next time.
-SD
allen Vth chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
Everybody has their own reason to make a story, as for what is included is part of themselves since so much work was placed into it. Well now, I wish you good luck on whathever work you have in your hands.
see ya later, by allen5
Nightshadegirl chapter 10 . 2/17/2013
seems like the battle at the pillars is still intense at least the battle is over. the metagross sounds interesting.
SuperDaikenki chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
Nice
allen Vth chapter 10 . 2/13/2013
Once again, you give a clear description of the surroundings and the thoughts of the Pokemons.

As for the writing style, this is just my opinion, it is always different for every writter. In Zila's POV, you added the thoughts of the pokemon as well as what he sees and thinks of the matter, a natural POV, but I could tell it was a bit different than that. I can't point it out myself since I am not sure...how can I put it in words. You sorta combined the thoughts of the Zila and mixed it in with the narrative of the place...I am not sure why I see it that way, but it isn't anything bad, believe me on that. It just makes it more original.
Midnight lark chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Awesome job so far!
I'm looking forward to see how star fits in with all of this!
GIMT chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Nice chapter, and great fight scenes. You're doing an exceedingly excellent job with Cheshire, and I'm looking forward to the entrance of new OC's. Update soon!
Mr. Scary face chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Great chapter there, pal!
I hope that Zila and Gabriel are okey, where ever they are know.
Traveling Master chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
That was an epic battle scene, especially between Slasher and the metagross. I enjoyed reading this a lot.

On a side note, I decided to write one more story before I go, you (and this is also for the other reviewers) should check it out. It's a emerald nuzlocke and it is random. Chapter three is up.

Now back to the chapter, it was great seeing the old OC again. Looking forward to what happens next.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Yes! Claws finally made it in! Pretty good. Though now I'm wondering what type of gem Vee gave him. I'll probably find out later. Wonderful chapter.
FranceletteThe Mage-Lette chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
Sweet
Snowsheba chapter 10 . 2/12/2013
The worst part is realizing that someone, namely me, didn't review last chapter. Siiiiigh. I'm sorry. I really am. I don't know how many chapters I've skipped over, because I just caught up on a few of them today...

I don't have time to make an extremely detailed review, but... hm. Sentence fluency is something you might want to consider, as well as word choice and using commas in places where they are needed. Other than that, this was quite good and I very much enjoyed seeing my OC in action :)

What's also very cool is that you have so many reviews! Congrats! :) It's always a great thing to write stories people love.
SkitzAvernal chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
Ok, this is a very great story. The plot twist is very interesting.
So who Is Luna (I have to agree with most pokemon, Luna is a girl's name) going to be paired with?
Can't wait for the next chapter.
P.S. Typo: In chapter 9 "confusion ray" should be "Confuse Ray".
Nightshadegirl chapter 9 . 1/27/2013
wow, so that is how pluvia the vaporeon got on the island, interesting. hope they can find a way off the island without having to kill.