Reviews for D'Hara Grocery
Tv chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
I Think it was quite funny and I enjoyed reading it. My only note is that I Think Cara's personality is to insecure compared to her role in LOTS.
kamonwan9952 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
this was adorable and funny ohgosh! need to make more of these! :D
great one shot!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
:)(: Awww...Super adorable. Cara getting embarrassed with HOT GIRL...haha..talking to her. Too cute. I really like the idea of Richard and Cara being bros. I like each characters role in the story like how Darken Rahl is the boss of the grocery store. This is a fantastic story and a very entertaining read.
Waves of Rage chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Wish it was a bit longer. Really cute
Supasoph chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Sequel?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Okay, that was seriously funny. You nailed the characterizations, while still making it AU. And as someone who works in a grocery store, I can totally picture all of these things happening :).
UpsyDownsy chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
The line about Shota being the woman with the fur stole had me laughing out loud. Very nice touch! This was incredibly cute and I'd like to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
wow very good I love the tale
diana015 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
hhahaha i liked a lot..you should write more ...
Honkytonksy chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
This is GOLD!
Zedd and Shota ...crazy lady in the fur stole ...BWAHAHA
I couldn't breathe for most of this story, awesome job and although I was a bit wary of the AU setting at first, you definitely hit the characters spot on. Richard and Cara are totally bros... XD write moooaaar *cackle*
Cloud Auditore Fair chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Okay, that was pretty funny and absurdly cute. The character interactions were on the mark and I could totally see Cara and Richard being bros. Admittedly, I kept skipping over this story because I had a hard time figuring them all into a modern setting, but you executed it wonderfully.
The Last Poison Apple chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This is incredibly good. Like, so good, I can't stop laughing. And it's so cute.

CAN YOU GIVE ME A CRASH COURSE IN GOOD FLUFF WRITING PLEASE
also zedd and shota omg
SapphoSensei chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
With out a doubt the description of Darken Rahl, Shota and Zebb (and kahlan's horror filled expression were fun. The whole story has a fun setting and I really enjoyed all of Cara's insecurities. A sweet and fun read.
Hilarious D chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
You rock, writer :D "Richard was dancing on one of the tabletops and shaking his ass to the song Milkshake. Kahlan almost fell over laughing..." - I nearly die when I try to imagine it :) hahah Nice work!
Musicmakesmehigh chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
You hit the funny mark right in the center, great job with this one shot. I really hope you do a sequel for this story.