Reviews for Pinky Swear
bella.beau.14 chapter 7 . 4/20
update soon please
jazz chapter 7 . 4/13
Please continue this story. It's very well written.
I love the idea of Sesshomaru being the guardian of Harry. Wondering at the reactions of the wizards when Harry goes to Hogwarts. Will he be raised and taught in the yokai culture? Look forward to next update with anticipation.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 7 . 1/31
interesting tale you got here.
Evani chapter 7 . 12/30/2014
Well that's an interesting development. thank you for writing this, it's really good. Can't wait for an update :)
Sevvus chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
This is all sorts of amazingly cute and i love it...wish there was more though...
Gina Ichimaru's girl chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Wow Albus must be suicidal.

I wish this story would update again, I really like what I'vee read.
Elfen Children chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
I'd love to see where you take this story if you ever update.
nlblake chapter 7 . 9/19/2014
This is the very first Inuyasha/HP crossover I've read that actually works. It's plausible, well written and I'd definitely like to read more of it. :)
InuFanJinx chapter 7 . 9/2/2014
This story is awesome and it's sad that you've not had the chance to updated in such a while. I hope you've not given up on this one!
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 7 . 7/21/2014
Nice really nice! Can't wait for the next chapter!
tamashiyuki chapter 7 . 7/3/2014
be continued?
very goooooooood!
Silent.Lyoness chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Ow, today I decided to read this fic again... and my first impression was confirmed, this story is simply AWESOME!

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update!

(and BTW, thank you for fixing Sirius eye colour!)

(and BTW2, I really really started to think, from reading it again, that the black and white dogs would form a lovely pair, a few chapters from now... Think about it: two dogs, one overtly serious the other overtly 'sirious', golden eyes x silver eyes, white hair x black hair... hehehe... I got ideas!)

But anyway, pleaaaaaaaaaaase come back to us! I need more of this! I'm begging!
Aki WildQueen chapter 7 . 5/28/2014
What an interesting story. I would really like to see more if possible. It's rare to see such interesting twists for a Harry Potter/Inuyasha crossover!

Thank you!
-Aki
DYquem chapter 7 . 5/23/2014
Have you given this up? It was going so well