Reviews for Hunger Games: A Broadway musical
Crimsonbattlefield chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
Touch-a-touch-a-touch me from rocky horror
K. A. Oceana chapter 9 . 2/6/2013
This chapter is in violation of the Rules and Guidelines. If you look at the 'Actions not alloed' section, you'll see that copying from a previously published work (i.e. song lyrics) is not allowed under Guideline Three.

To be honest, I think this could go on your profile. Simply put, "This song would be good for this situation in The Hunger Games." Or something like that.

If you don't fix your story within one week, I will have no choice but to report your story. If you are in need of anymore info, please PM me.
Bluestarisawesome chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I could really picture effie saying that, haha
charlieal12 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Awe :)
Anonymous chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
You could write one about katniss mourning over her dad singing wishing you we're somehow here again from phantom of the opera. Just an idea.
Just me chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Do a phantom of the opera chapter if you can :)
IndieGoRun chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Nerves from Smile...doesn't ring a bell but I loved the chapter, as always. :)

Keep on going!

-Bowler and Aria
IndieGoRun chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
Um, you could do "I dreamed a dream" from Les Mis! I don't know exactly were... maybe as Rue dies...(tear)...so yeah.

Keep writing!

-Bowler and Aria
charlieal12 chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
Nerves from smile the musical for the moment before their training sessions
IndieGoRun chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Oh meh garsh! I love "No one mourns the wicked"!

You're doing great! ...if you need an idea for a song for the train, you could have Effie sing, "Popular" from Wicked!

So...keep on going!
Sara chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
Newsies newsies newsies!
charlieal12 chapter 2 . 12/8/2012
You should do until tommorow night from smile the musical for the night before the interviews
IndieGoRun chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Sweet. Keep on going! I may suggest that you but a little action in there like you know;

(Example) "And the crowd practically spits Prim out when her name is called, and she sings, "Why me!"

I'm just suggesting, because using the script format is against the rules.

Otherwise, I'm liking this so far, keep on trucking my friend!

-Bowler