Reviews for Innuendo
Feathersblue17 chapter 31 . 6/3
really liked this story. can't wait to read more of your writing
purplepuppy216 chapter 16 . 6/23/2017
i am loving your story so far, i adore it. i would like to point out that when you talk about the new year you say it is 1994 becoming 1995 when your timeline says it is 1993 becoming 1994.
Guest chapter 27 . 6/29/2015
I never laughed so much in my life
One Smart Waffle chapter 27 . 8/13/2014
That prank was AMAZING dear lord
smashingxURxface chapter 27 . 8/10/2014
MERLINS BEARD THAT PRANK ON FRED WAS UTTERLY BRILLIANT! IT was sooooooooo perfect! You are an awesome writer! Great ideas, fantastic detail, and hilarious banter between characters! LOVE IT!
smashingxURxface chapter 23 . 8/10/2014
DUUUUUUDE! This story is bitchin! I LOVE IT! You reaaaaalllly captured that charming and mischievous vibe for Fred and George *drool*. And your OC is cool. I can't wait to read the end of it! _
Sunshine011 chapter 31 . 5/27/2014
LOOOOOOOVE IT! Absolutely fantastic! Thank yous for sharing!
Sunshine011 chapter 22 . 5/27/2014
Hey long time no review from me! Just wanted to say that I love this story and it is just sooooo addicting, I can't wait to read more!
Sunshine011 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Is she a Metamorphmagus? It sure sounds like it! Can't wait to read on!
myharlequinromance321 chapter 31 . 5/12/2014
This story was so sweet and amazing. I loved the addition of Remus! Can't wait to read te sequel.
poeticlilshit chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
hey,
love your story just by reading the first , and btw, i was wondering if katrina was inspired by nymphadora tonks, by any chance ;P

xoxo
crazzzzyyyy
YourFan chapter 31 . 1/9/2014
I absolutely loved reading Innuendo. It was so fun and you did wonderfully distinguishing between wizard and muggle society. The cultural differences that fanfic authors always seem to forget are clearly display and it had to be my favorite part of the entire piece. You also have a firm grasp on cannon and I really appreciate that, so, thanks!
5daysofsummer chapter 31 . 1/8/2014
like this chapter
Guest chapter 31 . 9/11/2013
The story was absolutely and undeniably one of the best on this site! I've read the whole if it in one go... Ive loved all of your characters and especially Katrina! And your author notes made my day. Please keep writing! You are absolutely amazing :)
PhoenixSong2013 chapter 2 . 7/31/2013