Reviews for Such Deliberate Disguises
crash chapter 1 . 3/27
I love this!
That was so good. I love how well it was written and the ending was brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
That was amazing. There were times I forgot it wasn't the real book. You should definitely do more or better still write your own. Amazing.
jess chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
The you wouldn't knows really got to me I had to stop reading.
Kitty chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
FECKING AWESOME DUDE!
Miki chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Fecking awesome!
maliciouspixie5 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
HOLY SHIT, sorry, but I had to read this one twice. Amazing job! There was so much detail and the story line, just wow. I mean it could have happened that way. I would love to this expanded to a multi chapter fic. You seem to understand the deep and murky world as it is in the Fever series very well. I have always wished for someone to do a “Fever for Dummies” so I wouldn’t have to go back and read a passage twice to get it to click. Sooooo if you ever do a tutorial, send me a note. I will be the first to sign up for your class. LOL
kickstand75 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
This was such a great fic! I love the Fever series, but have not found many fics that capture KMM's characters! Yours does! :) -k
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I just finished reading Iced and was totally looking for something to help me get over the awful cliffy at the end, and dude, you're story was a-m-a-z-I-n-g. I no longer feel weird about the whole Dani/Ryodan thing anymore. Gah! x3 It was so awesome! :)
ArielleArcher chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh, Anna, once again you have have created a masterpiece! I can't decide which I'm more thrilled about: the 2nd person narrative - original, intriguing, and best of all, CONSISTENT - or perhaps the subtle plot (Dancer, oh, Dancer), or the maybe the blessedly cannon Ryo/Dani... I do love me my daily allotment of Ryo/Dani. ) You nailed their personalities, gave Lor his proper time, and twisted me around your little finger in the process; thank you, thank you, thank you!

No, but seriously. What the heck, Dancer.
faeriephile chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Amazing! One of the best Dani fics I've seen. Love the way you ended it.
Wrenwyn chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
That was awesome. Loved it!
Syncopatedlullaby chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I don't know how else to put this but: Thank was feckin' amazing! I completely /loved/ how you used the same lines over again for emphasis. I loved how you alluded to other things like Red Riding Hood, and how you kept all of the characters /in/ character. All in all, this was an amazing piece.
ej101 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is great! Can you write a Mac/Barons story set after Shaddowfever?