Reviews for The One Where
okay...that was...different
blazer143 chapter 20 . 4/16
Hey! I don't know if your still active in writing for klaroline but I read this and I fell in love. This concept of Caroline being a dancer and Klaus being the director was brilliant. It was so beautifully written and the background was there. I was hoping to plead with you to make a multi chapter of the dancer and the director continuing with the show and maybe even some flashbacks. I hope you will consider writing more of expanding this concept, as it is quite a good one. Thank you for the story, nonetheless!
Avari20 chapter 27 . 4/4
Jesus H! THat was tragic. I caught wind of this from the Klaroline Fanfiction Quotes Event on Tumblr, and I do not regret a second of reading this. Thank you so much!
This is amazing, I love it!
KlarolineKennett chapter 12 . 3/14
Klaus's Band is "Imagine Dragons" and Klaus's favorite song from his albums is Demons, since it represents his soul, heart, mind, and the life he lives for over a thousand years. Imagine Dragons are the human versions and musical group of The Originals (excluding Rebekah, since there are no girls in the band)
gAAAH
please turn this into a full blown fanfic
I will lovingly and obsessively reviewfavE everything please pLEASE let me get my fix of A klaroline fanfiction
i need more...!
neverland014 chapter 52 . 2/6
this is amazing. the new and unique circumstances create great plots (some i wish to be cannon)
So...is . There gonna be a part 3 to this? Technically this should be a story and not a drabble or one shot...this by far is very good...u already got the first 2 chapters. ...
KaterinaRedbird chapter 27 . 1/10
This just broke my heart! I cried! Klaus never breaks down! :( this chapter was really really painful to read.
Perfect!
TenThousandMiles chapter 19 . 1/4
Oh oh oh I just love your writings so much! No words can describe my admiration for your works, I love the plot, the beautiful words you use, the way you gradually draw the couple together... I just love it all! I just started writing fanfictions myself recently and I will never get to compose something as well constructed and as touching as yours are.
I love your fictions and drabbles, and among all of the drabbles, this is my favorite! Can you please please please write a part two for it?
And please please please update the sequels for the cardshark and the escort series! I'm literally dying to read them!
Uppity Bitch chapter 52 . 12/28/2014
I've really enjoyed the world you've created with the Graduate and the Escort. I hope that you continue this compelling story soon.
zvforever chapter 52 . 12/9/2014
I loved this! Right from the start all the way to the end! I thought they were both so in character and I love that the kiss affected Caroline so much. I loved their chance meeting at the hotel, and I really enjoy seeing them get to know each other - I think it's really sweet. So nice that Klaus is always willing to help her with anything as well. I feel like they're already so domestic and coupley sometimes. I actually love Klaus cooked for her and that Caroline made him watch Legally Blonde. And I actually really enjoyed the ending. I like that they didn't actually go all the way, I think it adds to the story here, so I really enjoyed the ending. It seems like you've definitely gotten your mojo back! :D Whether this story has one more part or if you have another oneshot in mind, I can't wait to see what you've got up next! :)
zvforever chapter 51 . 12/8/2014
I've finally had a chance to read these last two updates and so far have read the first part an it's PERFECTION! Such an interesting concept! Seriously love it! I haven't read anything like it before. I think they're both incredibly in character and your writing is flawless as always and just really puts you in the scenarios with the characters. Can't wait to see where this one goes in the second part!
Fieke1993 chapter 52 . 12/2/2014
I love this series. It is the best of both world's