Reviews for My Element
Xingdra chapter 7 . 12/1
Well stories great, but didn't care for the romance part. more personally I don't care for Nalu as there to many stories already. Although like the idea of Lucy being a dragon that's interesting. I only ever read one other story where she can turn into a dragon, but I don't think she had dragon blood. Then again I can't really remember.
JustAReaderLooking chapter 7 . 9/22
LOVE IT. Pwease Pwease Pwease Update! Looks at author with puppy dog eyes. "Please."
please update!
Kristina chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
Update soon!
Grimreapersgolor1 chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
Awwww Natsu is sooo him! Please continue soon! I love it and think it is adorable! Thank you for such a great story!
Kate.R12 chapter 7 . 8/19/2015
You going to continue this at all? Love the idea, can't wait to see how Natsu reacts when he finds out she's a dragon!
Love-FanFiction13 chapter 7 . 7/31/2015
UPDATE!
TigerArrowGirl chapter 7 . 7/30/2015
Please update soon. I really want to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/3/2015
love it
Carri007 chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Gosh, is she ever gonna tell Natsu? You should continue this, it's really good :)
scorpioNALU1992 chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! i am in love with this story, soooo cool how lucy is a dragon in this, can't wait for the next chapter XD
SakuraPetal91 chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Update soon, pleaaaaaaaaase! I LOVE this story already! I really like your idea, is amazing! One of the first fanfics I see where both Natsu and Lucy are dragon slayers, not only Lucy or something like that.
In few words, LOVE IT!
SakuraPetal91 chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Yay, I like the fact that Natsu and Lucy are so close to each other right now! I always freak out at moments like these since I'm a huge NaLu fan and NaLu is my OTP...
AzureSkyTower chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Please continue this, It has so much potential as a series.