Reviews for My Element
Carri007 chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
Gosh, is she ever gonna tell Natsu? You should continue this, it's really good :)
scorpioNALU1992 chapter 7 . 11/28/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! i am in love with this story, soooo cool how lucy is a dragon in this, can't wait for the next chapter XD
SakuraPetal91 chapter 7 . 11/21/2014
Update soon, pleaaaaaaaaase! I LOVE this story already! I really like your idea, is amazing! One of the first fanfics I see where both Natsu and Lucy are dragon slayers, not only Lucy or something like that.
In few words, LOVE IT!
SakuraPetal91 chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Yay, I like the fact that Natsu and Lucy are so close to each other right now! I always freak out at moments like these since I'm a huge NaLu fan and NaLu is my OTP...
AzureSkyTower chapter 7 . 10/19/2014
Please continue this, It has so much potential as a series.
Rainbowed-Sunned-Spirit chapter 7 . 10/12/2014
Hey! I love this fic! I hope you continue it! It's really good and creative! Never read a Dragon!Lucy fic before :)

It's so cool ;)
DreamLover508 chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Please update soon!
gust chapter 7 . 8/18/2014
Please update soon
Sakurajima no Yama chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Wait, i'm confused. In chap 6, lucy'd gone on a mission EVEN made a team with natsu & happy. But in chap 7, it's like it's her first time..
Fix it, will ya? XD
Anyway! Plz update sooner with longer chapters XD i like this fic
shelby0501 chapter 7 . 7/13/2014
MOAR!
Lottie-Blue chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
Okie, I've seem to gone on a rampage, flicking through your awesome stories (however, most of which I haven't commented on yet) Yet this..it really caught my attention! I love the fact how you've created something unique, by making dear, sweet Lucy Heartfilia a dragon! I actually haven't read a fic like that before.

So, it's epically awesome! It's like Team Natsu's awesomeness all merged into one (I may be going overboard seeing as its only the third chapter, but hey, my dragon senses are tingling )

However, what I'm begging you to do, is to update this story. My maths isn't the best but I think the tension has been hanging in the balance for 10 months? Anyways, update or else I'm gonna go all Erza AND Mira on you *evil look in the eye*
Nalulover147 chapter 7 . 4/16/2014
Update ?
Archdale chapter 7 . 3/16/2014
Ooooh, this story though XD lol

Once again, I can't wait for the next chapter! Omg, Lucy might transform any time now, right? DAAAWWWMYGOSH!

Man, I had too much candy today lol
anahita.tabrizicheeseninja chapter 7 . 11/1/2013
Need new chapter !
Nayami-Chan chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
this is a cool fic I'm highly enjoying it and I very much look forward to the next chapter when you post it! Lucy as a dragon is so interesting! ;D