Reviews for Winter's Fault
crushnotsosecret chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
your first 3 paragraphs are exactly what i thought when a red the book
sleepyhead chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Wow! I think that is exactly what Sansa would have felt. She spent much time blaming herself for smaller things, this seems right in character.

Ignore the haters. I think your interpretation is spot on.
CajunWitch chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I think we all forget how young and fanciful Sansa was when she first went to Kings Landing. She thought of Joff as her prince and believed that they were going to live happily ever after. Ha! I could totally see her feeling this way, especially when she thinks about her father.

Well-written, I enjoyed it.
MischievousFire chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
It just seams weird to me this wedding... You see, Sansa and Tyrion are my favourite characters from the saga, but it is so wrong on so many levels that I just... I don't know...
It was a very good written, and I really think that she might have thought something like this on that night. She's my favourite character, and I really think that you did her justice.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I disagree tht his is 'wildly out of character': Sansa ask herself on her wedding night with Tyrion what she did to deserve her fate, she still believes in the gods and that she must have done something to to find herself in her predicament. She also knows that she should never have trusted Cersei for a moment, or never thought her capable of kindness to her for any reason.
My only critique is that some of the language is a bit anachronistic, such as the espressions 'on so many levels' and 'way better'; I also dont' think Sansa would use the term 'puke' even in her head.
voodooqueen126 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
I think this kind of self loathing is pretty normal. It would also explain why Sansa appeared not to hate Tyrion, which I think she was well entitled to do.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is wildly out of character, in my opinion. Sansa in the books knows better than to wallow in guilt like this. She knows there are real monsters to blame for her family's downfall, and she's not one of them. She's a survivor, and she has to steel herself against thoughts like this to stay strong. Say what you want about her, but she's an emotionally strong character, not this wreck of a creature you wrote. I'm glad this isn't the character Martin created because she'd be terribly boring, and I'd have no hope of her ever exacting her revenge along with her siblings in the future. Plus, Sansa isn't as dumb or self-loathing to think she deserved to be forced into a marriage against her will.

Additionally, I hope you don't actually think she should feel this way. If any of the Starks are to blame for the mess the family is in (though I don't blame any of them), it's Ned.
Solemia chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Hello!

I don't really see anything to hate in this onse-shot, dear. In fact, I agree with you. I deeply think Sansa must have realized it was a big part her fault her fater ended up beheaded and her family scattered. She's not so silly as to not notice that important detail.
And of course, she must have felt that guilt and sorrow. I can't remember now if she makes any reference to it in her points of view in the books right now, but I can totally see the scene you depict in this one-shot.

Good one, dear! )b