Reviews for Twitterpated
nooni19 chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
Haha I loved the end. They both needed a nap. Sooo funny.
nooni19 chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Haha loved this chapter
Sara Nublas chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Very entertaining and well written.
Prentiss' dry sarcasm, the rhythm of the narration, the hilarious and the fluffy bits, loved all of it.
Well done!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
Aw, this was just adorable. I loved the image of Morgan getting all confused around Prentiss. And then everything worked out for the two of them. Great work! :D
LynnLoVeHP chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
This was super cute I really liked it. There are not enough good Demily fics out there, but this is definitely one of them. Thanks for posting :)
LynnLoVeHP chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
This is good can't wait to read the second part.
missbrewster chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Super! Love the idea! I like the way you wrotte the teams characters!

Graveygraves chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Sorry it has taken a while to read this, but it was worth the wait. I loved the humour and the sentiment in this. And I, like Emily, have never watched bambi, but will do now.
daughterofsmokeandbone chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
YAY! It's so nice! Thanks for posting! I am so happy right now…. :)
Radioactive460 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
I loved everything about this: from clueless Emily at the beginning to possessive Sergio & the first date nap, and everything in between. Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Loved it. Yea demily they really are perfect together, amazing chemistry. :)) Thank you for sharing and more demily stories please. :D
jhplug chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
Yay! So glad it worked out. You had me nervous for a minute there. Very cute! Looking forward to more Derek/Emily stories from you. As long as you keep writing, I'll keep reading!
Nix1978 chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I loved this story... They're perfect... Sergio staring at Morgan did make me chuckle. I can just imagine his face feeling awkward in front of the cat,... Great job and thanks for posting so quick ;)
MH96 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Are you going to continue :)
awesomeeototian1 chapter 2 . 12/9/2012
Holy shizneet! Holy shizneet! Holy shizneet! I loved it! Lol god of sculpted chocolate!