Reviews for Midnight Avatar
I'm kinda disappointed that this didn't turn out to be in the style of 'On a Pale Horse' where Harry escaped from Voldemort by turning into the Master of Death and now the rest of Hogwarts has to deal with the personality change he had to undergo to become the Master of Death or smth like that. Nevertheless, it was an interesting read.
fanficnewbee chapter 5 . 7/7/2017
Such a shame you never continued the story. Either way it was still a good read. Thanks.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/23/2017
wtf?! why aren't you continuing this?! this is abso-bloody-fucking-lutely great! KEEP GOING!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/9/2016
WHAT THE HELL?! FINISH THIS!
phoebuscat chapter 5 . 3/9/2016
Sigh. Yet another abandoned one?
ravencarr chapter 5 . 6/4/2015
Yeah buddy... about time..
ToddGilliss chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
TBC

about time to come back and finish this story
DEBob19 chapter 5 . 2/2/2014
Jeesus fucking christ, of all stories to be suspended, it had to be this one.
serpentineheart chapter 5 . 12/17/2013
Really good story. Please, please update!
lovemya2000 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
What An Interestingly Good Story !
LunarCatNinja chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
*Whistle* This is epic. My favorite part so far was when after the fight was all fought and done, Harry complained not about the fight, but about missing a Quidditch game.
TheZeitgeist chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
8 f*cking YEARS. Now, what the hell is that about?
Queen of Narnia49 chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
I was looking for the next button after I finished this chapter, only there wasn't one. I'm kind of confusedish. I think this fic is over but I really hate cliffies so I'm hoping it isn't. I lovest your story though!
suushisan chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Beautiful contructed! 3 You did an excellent job and i really hope Harry will be with Hermoine
Kayla chapter 5 . 1/26/2011
Please continue this. This is one of the best stories I've seen. I want to know what happens next. Please!