Reviews for The Trip That Wasn't Still Cursed?
MissKluck chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
I like your story and look forward to see what'll happen next and how you're going to introduce the other characters as well :) I noticed that you're from Norway, cool, so am I :) on your note in the second chapter/author note, please don't do any crossovers in this story, I personally think that it is great as it is :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Oh good story
James Birdsong chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
No don't do Bleach. Leave this story with no crossovers please.
tuatara chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
Your Bleach idea: Please don’t overpower Ranma. That gets incredibly old. Making her an instant Kido master and a healer on Orihime’s level? I really think that’s a bad call. But there’s nothing wrong with making Ranma a Soul Reaper. Also, if Ranma dies in this story, then that’s basicslly a whole other story on its own (and one that really belongs in the crossover section). Your story will probably be better if you decide what you want it to be ahead of time instead of making it up as you go along. So I would say you should decide what you want this to be about before you keep going.
epain chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
This is a promising beginning. How will it continue?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Наконец то хоть кто-то написал правильную историю с правильным отношением к жизни и людям!
Compucles chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Hmm, this is pretty similar to what I'm doing with my story "Rakanma One Half," so I'm interested in seeing where you'll go with this.

I think you're protraying Genma a little harsh, though. I don't see him as someone who would threaten Nodoka's life as a human shield.

Strangely, while the spelling and punctuation is good, the grammar is very poor. You should find someone to proofread for you.
gort420 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I really like it its fresh, diferent than most other fics looking forward to where you'l take this story.
Poetheather1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Not a bad start. That was a pretty fun way to get rid of Genma and now you have a Ranma with not nearly the same combat skills. Interesting. I am wondering where you are going to go with this.