Reviews for What We Shouldn't Do
lowi chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Ooooooh :') I loved that ending, haha!

As I mentioned in that other review, you definitely make my love for RodRab as a pairing stronger - you write them incredibly well together!

I also liked the set-up for this fic, what with Narcissa and all. It gave this a very interesting angle: a really nice, original touch!

You are a wonderful writer, Gamma. I've enjoyed reading your works a lot!
the lola chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I feel like I've read a lot of Rastaban and Rodolphus - although not a bad thing! I do love the way you write them, and even though I'm not a fan of incest I mean, you wrote it well and this was enjoyable to read in a strange way.
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Oh, love this! Rab was just so hilariously oblivious XD
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I don't quite understand sibling!cest, especially not of the slash variety... but you write it well, certainly, and I like the way you go about the revelations. The dialogue was realistic for the situation. Nicely written.
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
aww that ending! I really liked this even though I'm not a huge fan of incest. It was really cute when Rod was comforting Rab and I really liked it how Rab had so much trouble telling Rod how he felt about him and when he finally did it was all worth it because Rod loved him too. It was pretty cute. Great job!

Keep up the amazing work and DFTBA!
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Well this certainly was interesting :p I like how you keep making me discover all those strange pairings I didn't think of before, and you do it so well... :)
Great work (this time too :p)!
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
You break my heart with these two every fucking time! GUSOEIDFHOEIJGarlkjaelfjs WHY?

This is gorgeous. Absolutely stunning.

"Rabastan couldn't tell his brother that he didn't dream about Andromeda Black. He couldn't tell him how much he loathed the idea of being married, and how angry he had been at Bellatrix when she had taken Rodolphus's hand in marriage. He couldn't tell him how much more it stung that Rodolphus would lie with Narcissa – proving that he was willing to be unfaithful, but not being unfaithful with the right person."

That whole thing right there killed me. I was crying. I want to be mad at you for this.

I can't coherently say anything else so just know that I love this.
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Loved the ending! Such a sweet ending :) Great writing.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Wow, I don't even ship this pairing but I loved this. I can definitely imagine Rabastan being worried that his brother would hate him because of his feelings; even in pureblood society, I doubt such a thing is exactly looked upon with favor. I really like how comforting and nonjudgmental Rodolphus is about the whole thing, also, and I was actually really glad when he revealed his love for Rabastan at the end - I felt terrible for Rab throughout the whole fic, so I was glad to see that he got his wish in the end. I like the whole Rodolphus/Narcissa subplot, even though I don't ship them, because it definitely added a reason for why Rabastan would want to confess his feelings to his brother. This was great, you did a wonderful job with it!
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
How is it possible that I haven't read this? How is that at all possible?

Ah, well, I have now rectified that. And I'm glad I did, because ajfldskfjaldjaf I just love this. Rabastan's physical inability to get the words out. Refusing to understand what Rod means at the end there.
AND THE END.
THE END.
I CAN'T EVEN.

And I always skim back to the beginning after finishing before reviewing and I got to Rodolphus saying that Rabastan's reason for interrupting had "better be damned good" and I really just couldn't help but giggle. I rather think this qualifies as "damned good."

And I absolutely love that Rabastan is angry with himself at his own inability to control his emotions because gosh dangit I just relate to that so freaking well. *goes of on rant about emotions and their general uselessness*

I love this. I've said it, and I'll say it again. Still not sure how you made me ship this pairing but you /did/ and now I /do/ and I just adore them so much. Wonderful fic.
Couture Girl chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
You can't end it like that and believe I will not be mad! :'( But then again I did not request a Rod/Rab lemon n_n *hugs you* Ah, Gamma this is my favorite! I love you! You got everything and it just brok my heart when I read Rab's pain in his chest, you wrote it so well. From the beginning to the end was perfect, absolutely perfect and I hated Narcissa so much, I wanted to slap her, I hope one day Rab slaps her. SHe had no right to talk to Rab in that way and *sigh* Rod (imagining Eric) Merlin, I was melting! This was excellent! Great job as always! Thank you! Thank you!

Much love!