Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
GelibeanH20 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Awww. :D
eekz chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
"Just to set the record straight, my memory will be abysmal in the morning, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't remind me I just said that." This made me laugh. Thank you. :)
HRT chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is a cracker! Think this fic captures the mood of how most Shenny fans are feeling at the moment. Beautifully written. Hope you expand it.
stock2007 chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
Sweet story if only they were like this on TV
Lightningbolt81 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
It was cute.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This made me so sad and nostalgic. The earlier seasons had much more interaction between Penny and Sheldon. This is what made the show so great in the beginning.
And those interactions are fewer in frequency now. As a Shenny shipper, I'd like to think Sheldon misses hanging out with Penny even if he won't admit to it and vice versa. Writers like you give me some hope as to the future of Shenny. I can imagine them getting together in an AU.
MeltingLemonDrops chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is your first Shenny story really?! It seems as if you've already been writing these two for a while cause I just love this! Please tell ms there'll be more coming soon?!:D
Dannon5 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I can see this happening just this way. They can't really jump each other's bones while they each have a significant other, but they can admit the sense of loss they feel...so glad Sheldon thinks of Penny's apartment as a second home. Snuggling up under her blankets. This was very sweet. But too bad Sheldon's comment was a Bazinga! I enjoyed it!
BreathlessFaith chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Wonderful one shot. Sheldon knows how to work Penny, drunk or not. At least they told each other they miss each other. Now if one of them would just do something about it.