Reviews for Of Nifflers And Nargles
Rrit chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
haha, nice story, i love rolf/luna, you did a great job on this :)
silver-nightstorm chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Ahh, a pet Niffler! That's sooo cute! Oh my goodness, they're all insane and it's wonderful XD
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Just a little canon error - if you're referring to the incident in DH, that was with the horn of a Crumpled-Horn Snorkack and not actually the creature itself. :)

That aside, I loved this. It was just so adorable! I like how the Nargles were initially angry with Scamander family and how they sort of calmed the Nargles down. Excellent work!
The Original Horcrux chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh god, a niffler, that's a recipie for disaster. Luna and Rolf are going to be having a lot of fun trying to find most of their possessions over the rest of the time that the Niffler is in the house. I really liked this though, Christmas with kids is always adorable and I loved how excited Lorcan and Lysander got over their presents. So cute.

Keep up the amazing work and DFTBA!
The Crownless Queen chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Lol ;) Christmas at the Scamanders really was awesome and though i still am not convinced the Nargles really exist, this was really good and I loved the children :) Gifting them a Niffler sounds just like Luna ;)
Good job!
AmzyD chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love how you portray their dynamic, it was written really well and aww, family love is the best
burning happiness chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
That was a sweet Christmas fic. I really enjoyed it, and the end seemed like the perfect little wrap up, the Scamanders in a family hug and Finny already off to look for things. Overall, well written and cute.
HedwigBlack chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Aww I love that you wrote these guys. The kids are so cute. And Luna is very Luna. Suggesting that they get a niffler instead of a CrumpleHorned Snorcack and why is quite hilarious. And the boys at the end getting all upset about their parents kissing is just too adorable. :D Nice job.
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
That's really cute :) I don't read a whole lot of family fics with Luna, her husband, and the twins very much, to be honest, but I liked this one. I can definitely picture Luna getting her children an unorthodox pet like a Niffler (although there was something in canon about them not making good pets because they liked shiny things too much, since it's Luna getting her kids a Niffler, I can see it). I like that Rolf is a little eccentric also, since I can't picture someone totally normal marrying Luna. Just a little thing - sniffling around in it box should be sniffling around in its box. Spelling and grammar were overall pretty good, though, and I think you did a very nice job with this fic, and I would definitely say Luna is in-character.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was adorable. I love family fics, and this was no exception. I love how Luna still belives it was a crumpled horned snorkcak thing that blew up her dads house. I like how you introduced Nargles in the mistletoe as well, and The twins reaction to the niffler was really cute amd little kiddish :) this was great!
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
This is really cute. I like how Rolf is on the same wave-length with Luna. And the Christmas presents you had them getting are great - I especially loved the special edition of Newt's book. Luna felt in character and I liked the boys. And the idea of a pet Niffler. You did a great job!
sangkar chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Oh, the fluff! That was really sweet. I loved how you characterized the Scamander family (well, Rolf and Luna) by the presents they decide togive their children. And apart from that, it was good family fluff.

I did feel that the fic was lacking a centre to it, though - it isn't really memorable. But for a fic so short, I don't think there really would be. Good job!
ladyoftheknightley chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Aww, this was such a cute little family story - and very seasonal, too! I really enjoyed how you used the prompt here - little Lysander and Lorcan and their pet Niffler were just adorable - but I like the addition of the Nargles as well, especially how Rolf could see them, too - you just know Luna would marry someone who could see Nargles. This was a lovely story, thanks for sharing :)
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
I'm pretty sure most people will have done Luna/Rolf for Care of Magical Creatures part (I did) lol.

Anyway, I'm not there to judge that one. This was a very sweet family moment (and you probably know how I love family moments). Especially the kissing bit hehe. You characterised Luna fairly well and I enjoyed your Rolf.

This certainly was Christmasey. Well done.
Jannice Sace chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
This is just so sweet, I guess Luna had her 'perfect family'.