Reviews for Your Son
Thank you for these. I so needed to read something fun, and 'your father' and 'your son' stories were just what my spirit needed. Wow. The larks the spirit community could play on them. Then the mischief North n Frost could have on the spirit community!

Plus. Smoky the Bear. spirit of forest fire prevention. BRILLIANT! I tip my hat to you. Genius.
Nemesis dan Impyrean chapter 6 . 10/28/2016
How sweet! *laughs* I love these stories.
Nemesis dan Impyrean chapter 4 . 10/28/2016
*dies laughing* North got drunk on eggnog? *laughs more from eleventh grave* I love how Bunny's kind of just, what the heck? And just panicking.
Nemesis dan Impyrean chapter 2 . 10/28/2016
*laughs* Seeing this from North's perspective is funny.
Ruby of Raven chapter 6 . 9/30/2016
Yeeesh! XD I loved this! This was adorable. And, of course Crazy-Cat would chase a bunny xD
amayranni22 chapter 6 . 8/23/2016
aaaaaaww
sjsreader chapter 6 . 3/17/2016
I love the reaction to Crazy Cat. I'm laughing really hard! Great job!
lilyblaney chapter 6 . 11/21/2015
"Like a rat!" I laughed so much at that line :D. I laughed a bunch in this chapter actually hahaha. I love your style so much
ladyisme chapter 6 . 6/6/2015
Alright, I agree with Jack, that is the best cat ever! I've enjoyed reading these a lot so thank you for writing them.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/25/2015
I simply adore crazy cat! I wish I had a cat like that!
Zyenna chapter 6 . 4/8/2015
Aaaw... This is so sweet!
JaylaCaine chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
I was reading through some random fics when I saw this. It is just so sweet. I love how North is slowly discovering what it means to be a father.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2014
These are the cutest stories ever.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
So cute and heartwarming :D lovely stories!
general yumi chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
This was so cute! Guess I should have read this before making that request on Your Father. Can you please do one for Your Father when Jack sees the aurora lights when he's at the Christmas party for the winter spirits? I really LOVE this! I hope you update soon!