Reviews for Morphine
cbzoo chapter 23 . 10/18/2018
overall weird
cbzoo chapter 12 . 10/17/2018
I kinda like the story although it is slow moving what I don't like is your unreal portrayal of birds. They learn what they hear repetitively even they smartest only have the intelligence of a 4 year old and could not do 99 bottles of beer
cbzoo chapter 7 . 10/16/2018
do they have no gay-dar?
gaguy24 chapter 12 . 3/22/2018
Really enjoying this story and I really enjoyed the poem!
Thanatophobia kills chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
oh jeez plz tell me jazz and em dont fuck
JettBlack22 chapter 23 . 5/8/2015
Although Julian's death really upset me after thinking he was going to be going home with his family, I thought your story was wonderful. I hope to read more of your work in the future! :)
nick J chapter 9 . 8/13/2014
this story changed my life. thank you so much for posting such a heartfelt and beautiful story for us to read. Fantastic 3
Snappher chapter 23 . 3/8/2014
Im still so sad about julian ...you made me cry! I did live your story, though. One of the most charming things for me was that, to me, you're a foreign writer...some of your expressions, word uses, etc. were new and often funny/clever to me. :)
Oh, welcome to America! Where are you? i am in Florida for now, and hate it. Hopefully soon, I will be moving to Oregon or Washington. Yay!

Good luck with your writing! Lori ann
Snappher chapter 21 . 3/7/2014
This,i saw coming.
Snappher chapter 20 . 3/7/2014
I cannot believe you killed this child. I cant believe these two idiots didnt go to the fucking police! Gah! What were they thinking?
Snappher chapter 18 . 3/7/2014
They need to get in touch with the fbi. Conspiracy is a federal crime!
Snappher chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Wow, this story took a hard left outta nowhere! Now its a crime story! Are they gonna go all Rambo on Aros ass! Or will they kidnap him, and have jasper remove vital organs? How will they stop this?

Lol you said leek. So not from the
US,
Im guessing?
Snappher chapter 10 . 3/7/2014
Wtf?
Snappher chapter 5 . 3/7/2014
Oh shit .
Snappher chapter 2 . 3/6/2014
Snorting over the chupacabra lyric! Classic! Jasper is a hot mess. I feel his pain...I am a dork with zero club coolness, and I don't drink or smoke, or dress like a ho...alas. i don't do bars cause I have nothing to do with my hands! Now
Im old, too...oi, I give up. i will just hang out with my dogs and quilt and read.